Maya Jama came to my school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Stormzy has a networth of 16 million. Struggle where?
the dude sucks, especially with that horrible accent, I'm better than him, but I guess it sells in his market (the UK), here in the states(where real rap is from) he's unknown and would be seen as wack, hard to even consider it rap

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I keep forgetting who Maya Jama is but whenever I see that name I think -> star ... idk why

:ulyin:
the dude sucks, especially with that horrible accent, I'm better than him, but I guess it sells in his market (the UK), here in the states(where real rap is from) he's unknown and would be seen as wack, hard to even consider it rap

Tukraq dear, i'm not a Stormzy fan. However, i think its your jealous side talking. Maya Jama wouldn't give any of you Geelgire's on this site a day of her time, so quite being salty for your own sanity and find a girl in your own pay grade.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Tukraq dear, i'm not a Stormzy fan. However, i think its the jealous side talking. Maya Jama wouldn't give any of you Geelgire's on this site a day of her time, so quite being salty for your own sanity and find a girl in your own pay grade.
We are not jealous.

Tukraq

VIP

Tukraq dear, i'm not a Stormzy fan. However, i think its the jealous side talking. Maya Jama wouldn't give any of you Geelgire's on this site a day of her time, so quite being salty for your own sanity and find a girl in your own pay grade.
She’s like a seven looks wise,wallahi ive done far better, kulaha time of day :chrisfreshhah: she’s only good looking for UK standards since all their women are ugly elsewhere she ain’t nothing special

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
She’s like a seven looks wise,wallahi ive done far better, kulaha time of day :chrisfreshhah: she’s only good looking for UK standards since all their women are ugly elsewhere she ain’t nothing special
الخبيثات للخبيثين والخبيثون للخبيثات والطيبات للطيبين والطيبون للطيبات
( And bad things (filthy women, bad words, etc.) are for bad people, and bad people are for bad things. Good things (upright women, kind words, etc.) are for good people, and good people are for good things. ) [Al-Qur’aan 24:26]

And the speech of His noble Messenger (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam):

من كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر فليقل خيرا أو ليصمت
“Whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day must speak with goodness or remain silent.”
[Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim]

Her body isn’t up there tbh

Her body is goals. She is still curvy.

Its just that in this day and age, everyone is obsessed with girls with big booties.

Also, young man you must be fantasizing if you think you can pull women better looking than Maya.

Tukraq

VIP
الخبيثات للخبيثين والخبيثون للخبيثات والطيبات للطيبين والطيبون للطيبات
( And bad things (filthy women, bad words, etc.) are for bad people, and bad people are for bad things. Good things (upright women, kind words, etc.) are for good people, and good people are for good things. )
[Al-Qur’aan 24:26]

And the speech of His noble Messenger (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam):

من كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر فليقل خيرا أو ليصمت
“Whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day must speak with goodness or remain silent.”
[Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim]
Calling some one ugly or beautiful isn’t bad according to Islam lol, nor Is anything I said in that statement

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Calling some one ugly or beautiful isn’t bad according to Islam lol, nor Is anything I said in that statement
Is she a Muslim? Insulting a Muslim in jester,roasting ect, is not the of the believer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending