Maya Jama came to my school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on what do you mean for a Somali woman??

If you find us so unappealing compared to others then get yourself an ajnabi.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder i just stated my opinion, based on what i've seen through the years (yes there were exceptions), but for me appearance is not even a decisive criteria for marriage. You and Tukaraq talked about numbers, i'm completely content with a 5-7/10 in looks, cause i must be at least attracted to her a bit. What really matters for me is religiosity, culture and personality, hence i prefer Somali women though.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder i just stated my opinion, based on what i've seen through the years (yes there were exceptions), but for me appearance is not even a decisive criteria for marriage. You and Tukaraq talked about numbers, i'm completely content with a 5-7/10 in looks, cause i must be at least attracted to her a bit. What really matters for me is religiosity, culture and personality, hence i prefer Somali women though.

Lets be real people that think those from other races are better looking than their own tend to be self haters.

Lets be real people that think those from other races are better looking than their own tend to be self haters.

A self hater is someone, who things other races are superior than his own. Your problem is you assume beauty =appereance. Good looks doesn't mean superiority, it is a blessing from Allah, some look better, some are more intelligent, some have better bodys and so on. As is said optics are irrelevant to me and i don't think other females are better than Somali females and never said that. It is about religiosity, culture and personality for me. How you found a connection to self hate is interesting walaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending