MAY ALLAH CURSE RAW MEAT EATING HABESHAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Well if people have a slave complex, they'll remain slaves. Ogadens dont want to be part of Somalia so stop begging them.

You are a thoroughly disgusting human being.

Why don't you just claim your cadcad heritage and f*ck off?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
:deadpeter: There are so many clans in k5. It's not just OG's, and it definitely isn't their fault.
They don't want to be part of Somalia though, and they call themselves Ethiopian now. :mjlol:

You are a thoroughly disgusting human being.

Why don't you just claim your cadcad heritage and f*ck off?
But the gag is I don't have any cadcad heritage. Why don't you stop following me around and f*ck off? :hahaidiot:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They don't want to be part of Somalia though, and they call themselves Ethiopian now. :mjlol:

But the gag is I don't have any cadcad heritage. Why don't you stop following me around and f*ck off? :hahaidiot:

Are you still keeping up this pathetic charade? You're still as retarded as ever kys pls

Reign

VIP
Are you still keeping up this pathetic charade? You're still as retarded as ever kys pls
You're obsessed with me get a life. If I say I'm not cadcad then I'm not cadcad so fock off and stop acting like you know me.

Well if people have a slave complex, they'll remain slaves. Ogadens dont want to be part of Somalia so stop begging them.
Where'd you hear that? Genuinely curious. I'm not here to attack you, but where did you get your (alternative) facts from?
Bc as far as I know these people (along w/ other Somali's) are suffering more than you can ever imagine. Do you really think they wanna be apart of such a country?

Reign

VIP
Where'd you hear that? Genuinely curious. I'm not here to attack you, but where did you get your (alternative) facts from?
Bc as far as I know these people (along w/ other Somali's) are suffering more than you can ever imagine. Do you really think they wanna be apart of such a country?
Where do I hear that? In the real world and in social media. All the Ogs that are from previous western Somalia claim Ethiopian. It is sad that they are suffering but it is what it is. They don't claim Somalia neither do NFD Somalis.

Where do I hear that? In the real world and in social media. All the Ogs that are from previous western Somalia claim Ethiopian.
I've only seen that once in my life and those people are speaking from the comfort of their homes. Do you think the ones back in Ogadenia would call themselves Ethiopian? Idk?
Also, I doubt those people are representarive of the total Ogaden population. Of course you have sellouts but still.

Reign

VIP
I've only seen that once in my life and those people are speaking from the comfort of their homes. Do you think the ones back in Ogadenia would call themselves Ethiopian? Idk?
Also, I doubt those people are representarive of the total Ogaden population. Of course you have sellouts but still.
They're a large ethnic group tbh (Somalis in Ethiopia), they should fight for their freedom. Unfortunately, they have a lot of bootyclappers like Abdi Elay.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

Who are you to call them slaves when your leaders are the ones selling their fighting men to the Ethiopian authorities?

Jump off the high horse mate, we betrayed them and I don't blame them if they want nothing to do with Somalia

Reign

VIP
Who are you to call them slaves when your leaders are the ones selling their fighting men to the Ethiopian authorities?

Jump off the high horse mate, we betrayed them and I don't blame them if they want nothing to do with Somalia
They don't have to want anything to do with Somalia, they just have to not want anything to do with Ethiopia. Half of them want to be under Ethiopia and half of them don't, which is why they're in that predicament. The Somalia government is known to bootyclap for Ethiopia so nothing I can add there.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
They don't have to want anything to do with Somalia, they just have to not want anything to do with Ethiopia. Half of them want to be under Ethiopia and half of them don't, which is why they're in that predicament. The Somalia government is known to bootyclap for Ethiopia so nothing I can add there.

ONLF died out because of the betrayal of the Somali leaders. Their reinforcements and supplies were coming through Somalia, but since they were being hunted and tortured by their own Somali people, they were forced to cut a deal with the Ethiopian government. At least be sensible and acknowledge that they didn't have other choices. It was quite harsh to say they've got a slave mentality when your elders had a hand in enslaving them.

Reign

VIP
ONLF died out because of the betrayal of the Somali leaders. Their reinforcements and supplies were coming through Somalia, but since they were being hunted and tortured by their own Somali people, they were forced to cut a deal with the Ethiopian government. At least be sensible and acknowledge that they didn't have other choices. It was quite harsh to say they've got a slave mentality when your elders had a hand in enslaving them.

ONLF also died out because fellow OGs were snitching on them, it wasn't just the Somalia government that sold them out. They sold themselves out too. If they were more united in their cause they could go far like Eritrea. Or even demand power like the NFD Somalis did. They occupy a LARGE land in what's now Ethiopia so there's no way they couldn't gain political power if they were more united.

How can we help each other when we openly have Somalis turning in the freedom fighters over to the Ethiopian government and get executed, you have these landers claiming Ethiopians to be brothers while they wish the destruction of Somalia. The only thing that can save Ogadens is the collapse of the Ethiopian government

There's nothing we can do until reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts