MAY ALLAH CURSE RAW MEAT EATING HABESHAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

May Allah liberate and free our innocent Somali sisters and brothers who are being oppressed by fucking animals.

I hope Ethiopia is inflicted with a calamity that will wipe ONLY them of the face of the earth.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Truly evil.

Yet our so called leaders make pilgrimages to Addis Ababa every other week, yet paradoxically hate each other despite having the same master.

Somalia will be free. Somali Galbeed will be free.

May Allah liberate and free our innocent Somali sisters and brothers who are being oppressed by fucking animals.

I hope Ethiopia is inflicted with a calamity that will wipe ONLY them of the face of the earth.
Didn't you post this last week, and the week before, and the week before that?:ayaanswag:

Nothing wrong with a timely reminder when Somalis there are currently facing a continuous scorched earth policy, massacres, rape, divide and rule tactics (Liyuu police) and more.

Also k5 being the most undeveloped region in Ethiopia and only recently getting limited vital investment such as hospitals and infrastructure due to Ethiopia's ethnic federal structure which obviously favours the ruling Tigrayans.

At the same time, it's wrong to hate on Ethiopians as individuals and instead forward that hatred to the government. On the other hand, many Ethiopians (particularly the xabasha) are either passive to the regeime or outright support it's objectives whether it's beneficial or adverse to the wider population of Ethiopia.

Last edited:
Didn't you say in my thread, that if you could be any ethnicity, it would be Eritrean?
And now you're asking Allah to curse them?

And btw, blame their corrupt government, not the entire Habesha people. They're actually very good and kind people.

Smh, some Somalis have such an inferior-complex towards Habeshas.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Well if people have a slave complex, they'll remain slaves. Ogadens dont want to be part of Somalia so stop begging them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending