Mauritanian women omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of the same today, if I was Cushitic girl in south Egypt or Sudan. Meaning Cushitic tribes migration to east Africa didn't happen, today I would be minority in Egypt and Sudan. Imagine facing racism in Egypt and being unable to speak my own language in Sudan instead Arabic. Honestly Somalis we are lucky that we have our own country. The only Cushitic country in world (main language is Cushitic, kept our tradition, dances, music, clothes, culture) thank the lord Somalis. Mashallah.
Everyone in Port Sudan and Suakin speaks Bedwai and Red Sea state is autonomous and we don't want to be independent. We still practice our traditional dances and sing our songs I don't understand the issue really if other states are Arab or Nubian etc. I guess we're all free to have different priorities, I personally wouldn't want to have it any other way.

World

VIP
Everyone in Port Sudan and Suakin speaks Bedwai and Red Sea state is autonomous and we don't want to be independent. We still practice our traditional dances and sing our songs I don't understand the issue really if other states are Arab or Nubian etc. I guess we're all free to have different priorities, I personally wouldn't want to have it any other way.
What about the Beja's living in Eritrea? Are you Sudanis close with them?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bejas are absolutely based

Our Cushite brothers have allowed us to say with pride, WE WUZ KANGZ!!!

Somalis seem patriotic to me.

If you're talking about anti-tribalism then that's more complex. Tribes in Northern Sudan were fairly isolated due to nile cataracts but when urbanization took place in the 1960s-70s Northerners of different tribes got together and saw how similar they looked (especially compared to Southerners) then they pretty much dropped tribes and married whomever they wanted.

People still use tribes till this day but it's nothing serious.

tenor.gif

All these things are good but it is different when you have your country instead of being just tribe in the country.

All these things are good but it is different when you have your country instead of being just tribe in the country.
I know where you're coming from, but sharing a country with them gives us access to the Nile (fresh water + dams for electricity) and the government allows thousands of students from our region to study in the university of Khartoum (one of the best in Africa) for free. Being an ethnic minority isn't an issue when your ethnicity holds a lot of power which is the case for us, we control all of Sudan's ports.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
If I'm still single in 20 years I'll give you a shout. :manny: I could use you as a back up. :hillarybiz: You could be my middle-aged cabana odey. Cleaning my pool with your man mammaries in full view. They will sag but I won't care by then.
In 20 years I would most likely be in Somalia spooning with 4 young local xaalimos.:nahgirl:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:chrisfreshhah:
THE LAST THING u gotta worry about me is being safe :birdman:
dhuxul xalimos get no love(in a form other than fetishization and the occasional "a feel like a better person when im with you") from most non-cadaan guys:manny:
also most faraxs are more PAWG-struck than black dudes i noticed:ulyin:

:bell: I'm going to assume you're Aussie.
In 20 years I would most likely be in Somalia spooning with 4 young local xaalimos.:nahgirl:

:hillarybiz: I thought you were a sexless beast. Kulaha, spooning. Those fresh fallopian tubes are itching to bear children. :mjlol:I assumed you wanted to enjoy retirement - diaper free.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Contraceptions exist, you know.#nokids

:pachah1:They want their eggs to hatch, especially backhome. Plus, it only takes one rogue sperm to impregnate them. Conception can still occur with contraception. Is that a risk you're willing to take? :duck: Perhaps, by then they will invent side effect free male birth control.:mjpls:

Last edited:
Cushitic police notice:

Qaxbadaan afka ureyso oo carab is moodeyso oo Aad uu niikineysaan lugaha qaloocan heesata miyaa siilkeeda leefeysaan? Sharaftiina waa baba NACAALA IDINKU yaal

IMG_7350.GIF

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
:pachah1:They want their eggs to hatch, especially backhome. Plus, it only takes one rogue sperm to impregnate them. Conception can still occur with contraception. Is that a risk you're willing to take? :duck: Perhaps, by then they will invent side effect free male birth control.:mjpls:
I heard you were quite the stereotypical cushitic xalimo with the elongated face, golden skin tone and hyptonising bright eyes. Unfortunately, I dont plan on waiting 2 decades for what I could attain in mere weeks.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
:bell: I'm going to assume you're Aussie.

:hillarybiz: I thought you were a sexless beast. Kulaha, spooning. Those fresh fallopian tubes are itching to bear children. :mjlol:I assumed you wanted to enjoy retirement - diaper free.
well if u wanna know:manny:
According to my Iqama, im Saudi by Fam, not by nationality:sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts