Mauritanian women omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who is jaali (sp?) and I beg to differ on the tribalism thing. :tacky:

But I have to say Sudanese are about that $ wherever they are. :obama:
Ja'alis are a special case... Some of them hold a superiority complex from being from a major tribe but they're too large in numbers for me to really judge them. They tend to boast about their tribe but I never hear them speak down on other tribes.

:fittytousand: Thank God I'm Somali. All I have to busy myself with is a sub clan. My heart goes out to you guys. It must be confusing to be Sudanese. :faysalwtf: Especially for the Beja, you guys maintained your Cushiticness in a sea of Arabisation.

I was thinking of the same today, if I was Cushitic girl in south Egypt or Sudan. Meaning Cushitic tribes migration to east Africa didn't happen, today I would be minority in Egypt and Sudan. Imagine facing racism in Egypt and being unable to speak my own language in Sudan instead Arabic. Honestly Somalis we are lucky that we have our own country. The only Cushitic country in world (main language is Cushitic, kept our tradition, dances, music, clothes, culture) thank the lord Somalis. Mashallah.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
5 ft 3 310lbs I am a circle
156vxq.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was thinking of the same today, if I was Cushitic girl in south Egypt or Sudan. Meaning Cushitic tribes migration to east Africa didn't happen, today I would be minority in Egypt and Sudan. Imagine facing racism in Egypt and being unable to speak my own language in Sudan instead Arabic. Honestly Somalis we are lucky that we have our own country. The only Cushitic country in world (main language is Cushitic, kept our tradition, dances, music, clothes, culture) thank the lord Somalis. Mashallah.

Huuno, we are Laan dheer. That's all that matters. Eastern Cushites are pretty much the last man standing and numerically the strongest. Of them the Somali clan is the loudest. No matter what they say we have a country named after us (Somalia). :shaq: Oromia doesn't exist and neither does Afarland.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:stevej: I like to experiment with different people but i plan on marrying a Somali when the time comes.

We will not be cucked. :fittytousand: You're awash in foreign spores. We can smell a combination of fried rice, fufu and falafel all over you, with lots and lots of mayonnaise.:nahgirl:

Last edited:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
We will not be cucked. :fittytousand: You're awash in foreign spores. We can smell a combination of fried rice, fufu and falafel all over you, with lots and lots of mayonnaise.:nahgirl:
You forgot Bacon and eggs(PAWGs):lawd: but i will eventually settle for a xaalimo back home. You could be the lucky lady.:hmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You forgot Bacon and eggs(PAWGs):lawd: but i will eventually settle for a xaalimo back home. You could be the lucky lady.:hmm:

If I'm still single in 20 years I'll give you a shout. :manny: I could use you as a back up. :hillarybiz: You could be my middle-aged cabana odey. Cleaning my pool with your man mammaries in full view. They will sag but I won't care by then.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Their is a current trend where black men are sniffing around for xalimos. Stay safe
:chrisfreshhah:
THE LAST THING u gotta worry about me is being safe :birdman:
dhuxul xalimos get no love(in a form other than fetishization and the occasional "a feel like a better person when im with you") from most non-cadaan guys:manny:
also most faraxs are more PAWG-struck than black dudes i noticed:ulyin:

So far on spot, we have identified the
Following foreigners :

Sudanese aka beja

Ethiopian

African American

White - ( grant)

Nigerian

I suspect, we have more but they're
Being low key.

:yacadiim: Cushitic police
Notice.