Mauritanian women omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, her most recent post made it clear.

Idk why Mauritanians and Sudanis are often grouped together... Arabized groups in both countries look different from eachother, have different dialects, different values, etc. Culturally we have a couple similarities but most of it is from Mauritanians copying Sudanese culture.

Sudanese women clothes look similar to Mauritanian clothes. But you're right, Mauritanians aren't Arabs but Berbers and west Africans. Sudanese are Afro-arabs, Cushites and nilotics.

Not true the light skinned ones are not mixed but mostly Berber nomads... the very light skinned ones are mostly Arab decent

And no this is not their home they were brought to as slaves From sub Saharan Africa that is countries like Mali and Senegal. This is basic elementary school history lol
What are you talking about the light skin ones are not full Berber, most of them are a mix of African/Berber while the more black looking ones are not mixed. The black ones were enslaved in their own country by the mixed race people they were not brought to Mauritania for slavery but already living in the southern part of the country.

What are you talking about the light skin ones are not full Berber, most of them are a mix of African/Berber while the more black looking ones are not mixed. The black ones were enslaved in their own country by the mixed race people they were not brought to Mauritania for slavery but already living in the southern part of the country.
Wrong again, the negroes have no history of living in the desert since most were hunters and farmers through out history. And up to date you don't see anywhere with desert where negroes thrive even in the southern African countries like Namibia, they simply don't have the skills to survive in such climate.

So the only explanation is they were brought as slaves, btw this was a common slavery trade route for centuries and if you read that is how Islam reached countries like Mali and Senegal

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I have NOT in any way implied that those darker women were ugly. My point was that they exist. You seem moved in some way, maybe you are the one that needs to GROW confidence you clearly seem to lack it.

Says the girl whose life goal is to be BLEACHED

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Says the girl whose life goal is to be BLEACHED

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Haha! Here comes the Gaal qumey! :camby:

Is that what ur mom & sisters get up to get rid of their dhuxul skin?

tumblr_o5a29sgFCR1tmzk0jo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Sudanese women clothes look similar to Mauritanian clothes. But you're right, Mauritanians aren't Arabs but Berbers and west Africans. Sudanese are Afro-arabs, Cushites and nilotics.
Nilotics are a smaller minority than the Hausa/West Africans in Sudan. Unless you consider Nubians nilotic for speaking a nilotic language (although people say they're Cushites that speak a nilotic language since their nilotic ancestry is very ancient/extinct like Cushites).

The clothes are very similar but Mauritanian women dress more conservatively (don't show any of their hair with the scarf, less makeup/jewelery, etc). Watching videos of Mauritania actually reminds me of Sudan in the early 00s before the oil boom when the country was slightly more conservative. I noticed Mauritanians tend to be alot less patriotic than Sudanis, maybe that stems from being a very small country but they love to have Moroccan weddings, copy Sudani celebrities/news reporters etc.

Apollo

VIP
Nilotics are a smaller minority than the Hausa/West Africans in Sudan. Unless you consider Nubians nilotic for speaking a nilotic language (although people say they're Cushites that speak a nilotic language since their nilotic ancestry is very ancient/extinct like Cushites).

North Sudanese Nubians, the ones in the far North etc, are former Cushitic speakers who language shifted to a Nilotic language. They aren't real Nilotes.

Apollo

VIP
Mauritania is the most disgusting country in Africa. They are obsessed with skin color and practice slavery based on skin color (the light ones enslave the dark ones to this day).

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
North Sudanese Nubians, the ones in the far North etc, are former Cushitic speakers who language shifted to a Nilotic language. They aren't real Nilotes.

1485961904570.jpg

Iz you sayin what I think you sayin???!!!

We wuz kangz?!!!

These guys are nilotic speaking Cushites?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They just look like Afro-arabs to me i.e. Nilotic/Semitic hybrids.
That's exactly what Cushites are, Except for Somalis and Bejas it happened much before them so our look is slightly more distinct.

I can't tell them apart from us, you posted pictures of kids which imo isn't a good example since their features aren't fully developed.

images

These kids are slightly older:
053c86a51d4cb813a67a29fd385cec42.jpg

However I salute Sudanese medical school in Khartoum university for teaching the dangerous and side effects of skin bleaching in Sudan.

My uncle is a lucky bastard, 5 sons no losses
:wow1:

Seriously don't hate having girls, girls are bless for families, they bring mercy and kindness to family. If you keep obsessing about having boys only, Allah may give you only girls. Small advice for you in rising girls. First enrolled them in Islamic school till grade 9. Plus, weekend education centres (math and English class from grade one). At grade 9 send her to catholic schools (they have the best teachers). And she is old enough to not fall under influence of Catholicism and of course NO BOYS at schools. Stay positive.

Mauritanian women are what Somali women aspire to be. Fatter, lighter and wear twice as much fabric. Not only that, they have the Arabic names that Somalis have yet to discover kkkk. I can see future Maloumas in the making already.

:drakelaugh: I crack myself up

Nope, actually Somalis interacted and met lot of Mauritanian in gulf countries and ME. Their culture is very weird from encouraging of divorce and divorce parties, fatting camps for girls, using weirdest materials for skin bleaching. The marks of beauty to them is first divorced woman(meaning she is beautiful, desirable and wanted), single divorced woman is even better (she gets extra points for her fertility). Fat, single mother are on topic of pyramid for them. And don't forget you will have a big divorce party on your divorce day.

Not true the light skinned ones are not mixed but mostly Berber nomads... the very light skinned ones are mostly Arab decent

And no this is not their home they were brought to as slaves From sub Saharan Africa that is countries like Mali and Senegal. This is basic elementary school history lol

Mauritania is number one country in skin bleaching in Middle East. It is socially acceptable thing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending