Mauritanian women omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah dhegcas chickS are something else wallahi. Look at that beauty mixed with that elegance and blessed with faith. Maash allah. I already like Maroccan girls who are on bar with mauritanians and also eritrean girls :banderas:

I'm trully part of team PAAG and team PAHG. May Allah bless them:rejoice:

Jeesto

VIP
Am i the only who thinks that she looks like this girl in the white foodad? They have similar features:cosbyhmm:
cdd75da326c0e292c7949309737519e4.jpg

She's Amazigh therefore native to Mauritania, her skin doesn't look bleached and you have no business trying to imply that the women you posted are ugly. Grow some confidence and please leave Allah's creations alone.

I have NOT in any way implied that those darker women were ugly. My point was that they exist. You seem moved in some way, maybe you are the one that needs to GROW confidence you clearly seem to lack it.

Those women heavily abuse Diana. They tend to be mixed with Arab too. Somali women are pretty like that naturally without needing to be 'mixed'.

This is how real Mauritanian women look:
_23707_Mauritanian_women.jpg

4e5039f412a64496a63887ff52945597_18.jpg
These are the slaves of Mauritania very similar to the Somali Bantus.

They have nothing in common with Somali Bantus...Mauritania is their native country, the light skin ones are mixed.
Not true the light skinned ones are not mixed but mostly Berber nomads... the very light skinned ones are mostly Arab decent

And no this is not their home they were brought to as slaves From sub Saharan Africa that is countries like Mali and Senegal. This is basic elementary school history lol

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Why are people attacking OP, relationships with somali women will end up with one of you losing their minds.

I have NOT in any way implied that those darker women were ugly. My point was that they exist. You seem moved in some way, maybe you are the one that needs to GROW confidence you clearly seem to lack it.
Don't throw a stone and hide your hand, of course you're backtracking now that you've been called out.

Yes... I clearly lack confidence yet you're the one saying nasty stuff about Mauritanians simply because a member called a Mauritanian woman beautiful. Go seek help and stop deflecting.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I always thought mauritania was an cout try of black mother fuckers. Surprisingly they don't look western african at all:ehh:

Don't throw a stone and hide your hand, of course you're backtracking now that you've been called out.

Yes... I clearly lack confidence yet you're the one saying nasty stuff about Mauritanians simply because a member called a Mauritanian woman beautiful. Go seek help and stop deflecting.

Beautiful Mauritanian women

1.jpg

Imagem-01mauritania-%25281%2529.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

Beautiful Mauritanian women

1.jpg

Imagem-01mauritania-%25281%2529.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

First woman is an elder, you should be lucky if you even reach her age.

Second woman to appealing to their beauty standards, she isn't ugly.

Maybe you should post pics of yourself so we can discuss how beautiful you are? You must be such a confident beauty to slander random people online.

Maybe you should post pics of yourself so we can discuss how beautiful you are? You must be such a confident beauty to slander random people online.

You are right. Sudanese and Mauritanian women are beautiful and classy. All muslim african women are jewels.

She's just trolling.

Let's stop the negativity and appreciate the beauty of Mauritanian women

085f60cc2c535712183b9da279b2f9e1--stomach-rolls-ways-to-lose-weight.jpg

Mauritanian-women-wait-to-001.jpg

:siilaanyosmile:

You are right. Sudanese and Mauritanian women are beautiful and classy. All muslim african women are jewels.

She's just trolling.
Yeah, her most recent post made it clear.

Idk why Mauritanians and Sudanis are often grouped together... Arabized groups in both countries look different from eachother, have different dialects, different values, etc. Culturally we have a couple similarities but most of it is from Mauritanians copying Sudanese culture.

She's Amazigh therefore native to Mauritania, her skin doesn't look bleached and you have no business trying to imply that the women you posted are ugly. Grow some confidence and please leave Allah's creations alone.
Shes just trolling, dont pay attention to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending