Mauritanian women omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You know this @Jjero Girl is fifteen:drakelaugh: some of u girls need to calm down especially @Someone and @TooMacaan. Ya Allah I beg u god don't give me girls. :liberaltears:
The classic ''She's 15'' card lol mind you im 17, almost a grown ass woman move along now
giphy.gif

Y'all can't even take a joke

TooMacaan

VIP
What questions?

Strong culture? As in Western(white) culture?
And the statement you made above applies more so to men than women...yet you have qualms about having daughters because women are "different"?

It's mostly about parenting tbh; if you raise your child properly, and with discipline, you shouldn't be worried about anything.

You're dodging my questions lol.
And AA's can be Muslim so "Islamic culture" doesn't mean anything when we're discussing biology, behavior, and society. Also AA's don't represent all madows, why specify them in particular?

And anotha 1: are you a religious person?:dabcasar:

Those women heavily abuse Diana. They tend to be mixed with Arab too. Somali women are pretty like that naturally without needing to be 'mixed'.

This is how real Mauritanian women look:
_23707_Mauritanian_women.jpg

4e5039f412a64496a63887ff52945597_18.jpg
She's Amazigh therefore native to Mauritania, her skin doesn't look bleached and you have no business trying to imply that the women you posted are ugly. Grow some confidence and please leave Allah's creations alone.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Mauritanian women are what Somali women aspire to be. Fatter, lighter and wear twice as much fabric. Not only that, they have the Arabic names that Somalis have yet to discover kkkk. I can see future Maloumas in the making already.

:drakelaugh: I crack myself up

Genie

The last suugo bender
and thats why your girl left you, lil whining :russ:

tumblr_inline_osc7qqluNj1tsnxwv_540.gif

its not retaliating its true, they are more attractive than somali boys most of the time when somali boys are cute they are mixed :manny:
You look like aliens :susp:

178980ae5d1b4a5706f3e3cd847493fa.jpg

baaf9193ebd5ec036c337c15126078ad.jpg

King-Combs.jpg

d4870a78f2a8683327ecfaf9f7aa647e--snack.jpg

giphy.gif

Trust me why can;'t somali boys be as hot as somali girls , a hot somali boy is so rare we're forced to marry the ugly ass ones or else we ''betrayed'' them , its a lose lose situation :ileycry:

World

VIP
Those women heavily abuse Diana. They tend to be mixed with Arab too. Somali women are pretty like that naturally without needing to be 'mixed'.

This is how real Mauritanian women look:
_23707_Mauritanian_women.jpg

4e5039f412a64496a63887ff52945597_18.jpg
That's completely false.

These are Black Mauritanian's you posted, whilst the OP is an Arab/Berber.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Girls back home in somalia could look like this if they didn't do weird stuff like bleaching and fat pills etc. Average girl in somalia is ugly because of this. This maurtanian could be a one in a 1000 so maybe not all Mauritanians looks good. Benefit of the doubt

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Girls back home in somalia could look like this if they didn't do weird stuff like bleaching and fat pills etc. Average girl in somalia is ugly because of this. This maurtanian could be a one in a 1000 so maybe not all Mauritanians looks good. Benefit of the doubt
They wouldn't take lightening pills or drench their bodies in bleach if you appreciated their natural feautures :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending