Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
It's not our fault madoow men are so macaan :ohno:
Abu Tyrone and Abdulkarim Quincy can get it :mjpls:
tenor.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
When some Somalis act superior to black Americans and have no problem being Arab booty clappers :comeon:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Of course that plays a role but it's not everything; we have free will after all.

We are pretentious apes that act as if instincts honed over a million years can suddenly be ignored. Without a strong culture that inhibits the most socially damaging of these instincts, we will invariably become like the very people we're discussing i.e. hypersexual, mindlessly violent, low impulse control etc.

TooMacaan

VIP
Hey, I rate the niggas music, it doesn't mean I'd run to him like some of you would :drakekidding:
Just the music? :comeon:
The style, the slang/vocab, the behavior, etc

No one here is running/desperate for madows-- just admiring the diversity of the human male species just like you guys do when it comes to women.

TooMacaan

VIP
We are pretentious apes that act as if instincts honed over a million years can suddenly be ignored. Without a strong culture that inhibits the most socially damaging of these instincts, we will invariably become like the very people we're discussing i.e. hypersexual, mindlessly violent, low impulse control etc.
Strong culture? As in Western(white) culture?
And the statement you made above applies more so to men than women...yet you have qualms about having daughters because women are "different"?

It's mostly about parenting tbh; if you raise your child properly, and with discipline, you shouldn't be worried about anything.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Strong culture? As in Western(white) culture?
And the statement you made above applies more so to men than women...yet you have qualms about having daughters because women are "different"?

It's mostly about parenting tbh; if you raise your child properly, and with discipline, you shouldn't be worried about anything.

Islamic culture is a good example of certain behaviors being constrained by strong social pressures. AA culture is the total opposite, leading to a scenario where in one year in NYC more black pregnancies were aborted than carried to term

:noneck:

TooMacaan

VIP
Islamic culture is a good example of certain behaviors being constrained by strong social pressures. AA culture is the total opposite, leading to a scenario where in one year in NYC more black pregnancies were aborted than carried to term

:noneck:
You're dodging my questions lol.
And AA's can be Muslim so "Islamic culture" doesn't mean anything when we're discussing biology, behavior, and society. Also AA's don't represent all madows, why specify them in particular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending