Mating signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I found another guy 2 days ago and i love his content!

I've learned about women in just 2 days more than my whole life and i feel like i can score with any woman that i want.

:trumpsmirk: it's my goal in 2019 : being an Alpha Faarax :ulyin:
Good for you, man. It all starts with the perception of yourself. So you got to believe you are the shit before others do. And constantly work on yourself so you feel better.

Success is not the destination. Success is when you have a goal, and you continuously work toward that goal and make progress, little by little.

The comment section is filled with misogynists :deadmanny:
Misogynist? What are you talking about? I haven't watched what 4head posted, but the guy speaking in my video is a professor using academical research and studies evolutionary psychology himself. Are you calling the study of human behaviour through objective observation misogyny? You need to tone down the virtue signalling sxb.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Misogynist? What are you talking about? I haven't watched what 4head posted, but the guy speaking in my video is a professor using academical research and studies evolutionary psychology himself. Are you calling the study of human behaviour through objective observation misogyny? You need to tone down the virtue signalling sxb.
I'm talking about the comment section, caadi iska dhig, not the content of the video.

Evolutionary psychology is pseudo-science sxb. :dead:

You ought to be highly skeptic of people trying to find out ''the nature of human beings''. The findings always tell one side of the story, as human beings are very complex creatures.

I'm talking about the comment section, caadi iska dhig, not the content of the video.

Evolutionary psychology is pseudo-science sxb. :dead:

You ought to be highly skeptic of people trying to find out ''the nature of human beings''. The findings always tell one side of the story, as human beings are very complex creatures.
Which comment?

He quoted studies, not some random theories made up in the head. I don't believe everything that people tell, but I find no problems in what he said. Be more specific in what you are disagreeing with next time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The interviewer is annoying. Not good looking and i think he is high on weed or pain killer pills.

Why do we like tall men?? Can we answer this honestly ladies?

The interviewer is annoying. Not good looking and i think he is high on weed or pain killer pills.

Why do we like tall men?? Can we answer this honestly ladies?
Haha. You're right, Joe Rogan smokes weed. But the guy has one of the worlds most popular podcast with over 16 million downloads per month. People like to hear stoners talk apparently.

Do you remember the guy from fear factor? It's him.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Haha. You're right, Joe Rogan smokes weed. But the guy has one of the worlds most popular podcast with over 16 million downloads per month. People like to hear stoners talk apparently.

Do you remember the guy from fear factor? It's him.

Oh so he is HIGH! I knew it! Walaahi i have a sixth sense or something. Walaahi this is the first time i ever saw him,. ha ha ha ha

He comes off very good guy though. I like his spirits. He is very decent. But still he needs to curve his weed smoking. I bet all his 16 million listeners are stoners like him. U included alcha

Oh so he is HIGH! I knew it! Walaahi i have a sixth sense or something. Walaahi this is the first time i ever saw him,. ha ha ha ha

He comes off very good guy though. I like his spirits. He is very decent. But still he needs to curve his weed smoking. I bet all his 16 million listeners are stoners like him. U included alcha
You are very perceptive. You would have been good at getting intelligence from people, like a detective or a spy. lol

Nice try. I don't smoke weed. I'm a serious guy, and that habit only leads to unproductivity. I personally don't waste time listening to his podcast either, maybe some youtube clips here and there.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are very perceptive. You would have been good at getting intelligence from people, like a detective or a spy. lol

Nice try. I don't smoke weed. I'm a serious guy, and that habit only leads to unproductivity. I personally don't waste time listening to his podcast either, maybe some youtube clips here and there.

I see
5863.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:Dude. That's just a picture friend posted on tumblr. It's just cool. The real question is; how does a xalimo aunt know what yayo is?

So if I watch narcos, then I become a cokehead? You are a real somali with that mindset.

Alcha

I have been accused of being a true Somali even though i practically grew up in the west. I guess genes are hard to over come.

I think u r not telling me the whole truth, remember u said i am very perceptive. Well i am perceiving now lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I found another guy 2 days ago and i love his content!

I've learned about women in just 2 days more than my whole life and i feel like i can score with any woman that i want.
Coach Red Pill is also my teacher, love him

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:siilaanyolaugh: Women can still date men less educated than them. I've met people with higher IQs without advanced degrees. I think what matters most is ambition. And not the type of ambition where you have a middle life crisis and swap out for a younger spouse. Part of the reason I'm health conscious is for vanity. He'll look mowed down by 60 and I'll still have countable abdominals. An aesthetic mismatch (from him not working on himself) coupled by dumping testosterone lowering xenobiotics into his food will keep him stationary and obedient. :siilaanyosmile:Modern women need someone they can control who follows orders.

Last edited:
Alcha

I have been accused of being a true Somali even though i practically grew up in the west. I guess genes are hard to over come.

I think u r not telling me the whole truth, remember u said i am very perceptive. Well i am perceiving now lol
LOL. How long have you been living in the west? I too have lived almost all my life in the west. To some people, I might come off as an uncultured f*ck. But my mind is in the right place, and deep down I am programmed to be a somali, even though I don't adhere to stuff that doesn't help me advance. Cultures, for example, I just roll with it, but I don't understand the point. Why not upgrade your culture? People don't like to hear that shit so I shut up. I am surrounded by people from all backgrounds though, don't want to sound whitewashed.

You are correct. I have tried it with my cadaan friends in the past when i was young. But I am rational, so I don't waste money on things that make me unproductive and lazy. It's not logical.

I'm a serious guy, money can't be wasted, and I don't like to be controlled by vices. It dulls the senses.:icon lol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOL. How long have you been living in the west? I too have lived almost all my life in the west. To some people, I might come off as an uncultured f*ck. But my mind is in the right place, and deep down I am programmed to be a somali, even though I don't adhere to stuff that doesn't help me advance. Cultures, for example, I just roll with it, but I don't understand the point. Why not upgrade your culture? People don't like to hear that shit so I shut up. I am surrounded by people from all backgrounds though, don't want to sound whitewashed.

You are correct. I have tried it with my cadaan friends in the past when i was young. But I am rational, so I don't waste money on things that make me unproductive and lazy. It's not logical.

I'm a serious guy, money can't be wasted, and I don't like to be controlled by vices. It dulls the senses.:icon lol:

Alcha@lol

I remember you from the old days when u used to use the name 'gurey'...remember that??? lol

Me and ilhaan Omar have the same American story. We both came to the US when we were 12.

Somali culture is good, it makes us stand out from Americans at the same time u cant run away from the American culture which is part of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending