Mating signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
:siilaanyolaugh: Women can still date men less educated than them. I've met people with higher IQs without advanced degrees. I think what matters most is ambition. And not the type of ambition where you have a middle life crisis and swap out for a younger spouse. Part of the reason I'm health conscious is for vanity. He'll look mowed down by 60 and I'll have countable abdominals. An aesthetic mismatch (from him not working on himself) coupled by dumping testosterone lowering xenobiotics into his food will keep him stationary and obedient. :siilaanyosmile:Modern women need someone they can control who follows orders.
You're right. Ambition is the most important factor. I don't know how to feel about the obedience thing. :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh: Women can still date men less educated than them. I've met people with higher IQs without advanced degrees. I think what matters most is ambition. And not the type of ambition where you have a middle life crisis and swap out for a younger spouse. Part of the reason I'm health conscious is for vanity. He'll look mowed down by 60 and I'll still have countable abdominals. An aesthetic mismatch (from him not working on himself) coupled by dumping testosterone lowering xenobiotics into his food will keep him stationary and obedient. :siilaanyosmile:Modern women need someone they can control who follows orders.

My dear Sophi

What about in the bedroom dear? Will u control him too?

Alcha@lol

I remember you from the old days when u used to use the name 'gurey'...remember that??? lol

Me and ilhaan Omar have the same American story. We both came to the US when we were 12.

Somali culture is good, it makes us stand out from Americans at the same time u cant run away from the American culture which is part of us!
You completely missed me with the 'gurey' part. I am new to this forum thing. Plus, I am young so no old days for me aunty.

That's a long time.

I know. I embrace the somali culture because it gives me a sense of belonging and strength. It's also needed to build a nation and create solidarity for our people. But at the same time, much of cultures are outdated. Maybe that's the good thing though? I don't know.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You completely missed me with the 'gurey' part. I am new to this forum thing. Plus, I am young so no old days for me aunty.

That's a long time.

I know. I embrace the somali culture because it gives me a sense of belonging and strength. It's also needed to build a nation and create solidarity for our people. But at the same time, much of cultures are outdated. Maybe that's the good thing though? I don't know.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL u r so cute

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am handsome. I would send you a pic, but you would probably not believe it. And it would be wrong to seduce an aunt.:denzelnigga:

Your aunty is off limits. I am retired huuno. I love the idea of Muslim Nunnery lol

Your aunty is off limits. I am retired huuno. I love the idea of Muslim Nunnery lol
Not to sound like an idiot. But I've always been fascinated by older women. I was walking home the other day, and I saw the most beautiful milf I've ever seen. She smiled at me in a seductive manner. That let me know, that i could probably get it in another setting.

But are you sure? I'll make an exception for you. All these young women are all the same. You older women have developed real personalities.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My dear Sophi

What about in the bedroom dear? Will u control him too?

giphy.gif

:siilaanyolaugh: How can a woman physically control a man? She's more petite. He's more imposing in stature/size. The only thing she can do is divide and conquer his mind, without him being in the know.

You're right. Ambition is the most important factor. I don't know how to feel about the obedience thing. :mjlol:

:trumpsmirk: He will wear his collar with pride because he's the only man that will ever get a chance to ride.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not to sound like an idiot. But I've always been fascinated by older women. I was walking home the other day, and I saw the most beautiful milf I've ever seen. She smiled at me in a seductive manner. That let me know, that i could probably get it in another setting.

But are you sure? I'll make an exception for you. All these young women are all the same. You older women have developed real personalities.

Alcha

U like older women because you have a serious, gentle nature. U r mature beyond your age and body. Also the most defining feature of u is your very low energy level. U have a natural affinity to quality over quantity. There are men like u who are leaders, intelligent and like older women. French president Macron is another example lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif

:siilaanyolaugh: How can a woman physically control a man? She's more petite. He's more imposing in stature/size. The only thing she can do is divide and conquer his mind, without him being in the know.

:trumpsmirk: He will wear his collar with pride because he's the only man that will ever get a chance to ride.

Exactly. U cant control a man. lol

Alcha

U like older women because you have a serious, gentle nature. U r mature beyond your age and body. Also the most defining feature of u is your very low energy level. U have a natural affinity to quality over quantity. There are men like u who are leaders, intelligent and like older women. French president Macron is another example lol
I don't know if that's true, but thank you. Macron?

I've always known myself to be a leader. Never liked it, but it's better to take the undesirable position, than letting the idiots take the steering wheel and send us down the cliff.

Low energy, high energy, it depends on the situation. But I always calculate my life, and my friends hate it. Because they like to be spontaneous while I weigh the good and bad all the time. It takes the charm away from life, but I live a better life in the end.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't know if that's true, but thank you. Macron?

I've always known myself to be a leader. Never liked it, but it's better to take the undesirable position, than letting the idiots take the steering wheel and send us down the cliff.

Low energy, high energy, it depends on the situation. But I always calculate my life, and my friends hate it. Because they like to be spontaneous while I weigh the good and bad all the time. It takes the charm away from life, but I live a better life in the end.

U have come very far. I remember days where u would be afraid to go out in the snow and slip to fall.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:dabcasar: I know many self-defense pressure points, some of which can cause tremendous pain. So, it is possible to subdue a man this way, particularly if he steps out of line.

Sophi

Sit down you virgin little ingrate.

U have come very far. I remember days where u would be afraid to go out in the snow and slip to fall.
No, that's not true actually. I was wild when i was younger. Was always in trouble and beat people up all the time. I was very high energy to the point that people thought I had ADHD. And I did super risky stuff. I remember i fought 20 faraxs with three of my friends at the capital for some stupid shit. Damn things could have ended badly. But my life has turned 180 because I've always been a smart guy.

And when i was 16 i robbed my school. looool. I laugh as i think about it.

You would not believe. I would have been a high-level criminal if I continued down that road. That's why people respect me now. Cause' they know I don't f*ck around. I'm still the same guy, but you have to change if you want to succeed in life. People like that always end at the bottom.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, that's not true actually. I was wild when i was younger. Was always in trouble and beat people up all the time. I was very high energy to the point that people thought I had ADHD. And I did super risky stuff. I remember i fought 20 faraxs with three of my friends at the capital for some stupid shit. Damn things could have ended badly. But my life has turned 180 because I've always been a smart guy.

And when i was 16 i robbed my school. looool. I laugh as i think about it.

You would not believe. I would have been a high-level criminal if I continued down that road. That's why people respect me now. Cause' they know I don't f*ck around. I'm still the same guy, but you have to change if you want to succeed in life. People like that always end at the bottom.

My perception ears are up like dog ears.

My perception ears are up like dog ears.
Dude. I used to calculate life then also. Like i would not care about school and would get all F's and E's on 8th grade, and 9th grade. But get all A's in 10th grade to get into the school i wanted. My teachers loved me even tough i tired them out. When i began high school, then I suddenly dropped all my bad friends. Being a bad boy is only cool when you are young, but you have to drop that shit when you grow. So in high school, i dressed nicely, and people knew me as the guy with the clout. Popular with the ladies, and dudes knew me as being cool from the past. All that ghetto shit out the window. I have had an interesting life.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Dude. I used to calculate life then also. Like i would not care about school and would get all F's and E's on 8th grade, and 9th grade. But get all A's in 10th grade to get into the school i wanted. My teachers loved me even tough i tired them out. When i began high school, then I suddenly dropped all my bad friends. Being a bad boy is only cool when you are young, but you have to drop that shit when you grow. So in high school, i dressed nicely, and people knew me as the guy with the clout. Popular with the ladies, and dudes knew me as being cool from the past. All that ghetto shit out the window. I have had an interesting life.
YOURE BORING ASF.

Status
Not open for further replies.