MATHOW guy makes a video asking why SOMALI GIRLS are so ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
That's fiction, fake news. The only time Somalis call madows Madow/adoon to their face is on the internet. Aside from WAs themselves, Somalis get along with them the most. In fact, I think they specifically talk shit about Somalis because we hang around each other. Ethiopians or Eritreans tend to hang around themselves, with other EAs or cadaans. This c*nt in the video probably just wanted to talk shit about Somalis because he's had some exposure to him, he wasn't some poor victim of racial abuse.
Are you sure, Ive seen some things and Somalis can be very blunt and fucked up.

This wasn't those generic cool and casual ugly nationalities of women/men out there discussions, like how ppl usually rate and discuss it, it came from somewhere deep within to the point of a crowdsourcing effort + video:russ:

It's personal.

Leo

The Brave
I'm not really seeing the connection of ET and Somali woman. Huh or could it be because I'm an alien who's eaten enough babies to compute the difference:shaq:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He should stick with his manly looking females. As if any self respecting xalimo will look at his way.

OP why the hell are you posting this trash video? Too many xalimo envy cuck men on this site. Bismillah!

N

nadia

Who cares what a ugly kuffar monkey thinks of us lol they are below my feet in every way so is calm. And no self respecting Somali girl i repeat self respecting Somali girl would ever go for a West African.

Btw the video is just for giggles, it's not serious; you'll know this if u look at his other videos. He makes vids like this alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending