MATHOW guy makes a video asking why SOMALI GIRLS are so ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
He even made a reddit thread asking why xalimos are so ugly and compared us to ET
Which xalimo hurt him?

Are people just purposely looking for these type of videos because the forum here is so dry?

It's so weird considering this is a Somali forum, but we focus just as much on other people's culture.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is great. I am going to use this as anti-madow propaganda.

Last edited:
I'm 100% sure the guy is British before even watching. Somali girls in England are not rated at all.

Edit. I was right. But that dude is ugly af. It's always the ugliest niggas that come for people.

VixR

Veritas
Did he need nuance and variety after the way Black men go in on Black women? :icon lol:

He looks Nigerian or some shit, like West African. Somalis actually can be not very nice to other Africans so I wouldn't be surprised if someone called him Madow or unnecessarily taunted him.

Lmao this thread coincides with the "habesha hating on Somalis" thread
:yacadiim:
I can see a great rivalry between these two threads.
I wonder which one will win. I think the habesha one will have more pages

7dbde6ca4b7d29916fe68af9127ee1ba.jpg

I feel like this guy was rejected by a Somali girl. His ego has been bruised, he is therefore insulting them to affirm his self worth. Not a healthy way of coping, pretty cowardly actually.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Did he need nuance and variety after the way Black men go in on Black women? :icon lol:

He looks Nigerian or some shit, like West African. Somalis actually can be not very nice to other Africans so I wouldn't be surprised if someone called him Madow or unnecessarily taunted him.

That's fiction, fake news. The only time Somalis call madows Madow/adoon to their face is on the internet. Aside from WAs themselves, Somalis get along with them the most. In fact, I think they specifically talk shit about Somalis because we hang around each other. Ethiopians or Eritreans tend to hang around themselves, with other EAs or cadaans. This c*nt in the video probably just wanted to talk shit about Somalis because he's had some exposure to him, he wasn't some poor victim of racial abuse.

That's fiction, fake news. The only time Somalis call madows Madow/adoon to their face is on the internet. Aside from WAs themselves, Somalis get along with them the most. In fact, I think they specifically talk shit about Somalis because we hang around each other. Ethiopians or Eritreans tend to hang around themselves, with other EAs or cadaans. This c*nt in the video probably just wanted to talk shit about Somalis because he's had some exposure to him, he wasn't some poor victim of racial abuse.
Agree Somalis arent really racist irl but on the internet they are savages
Somalis stick to Somalis over here. I rarely see a Somali w/ mathow friends unless they are roadmen or in secondary school.
I think they talk more about Somalis because there is a much larger Somali population here than Ethio/Eritrean, we are one of the most visible African groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts