Mathow guy larping as a somali to rizz up arab girls 💀

Calm down. I’ve seen Somali men married to Yemeni women, Moroccan women ect. Why would a black Moroccan man find it hard to marry a light Moroccan when Moroccan women marry Somali men all the time?! I’ve even hard of odeys who’ve been to Morocco and got themselves brides and I know young men who are married to them. Also, the average Arab would most definitely prefer a Somali over a IDF soldier. I don’t know why you’d even come to that conclusion.

Even in the past it used to happen. When I was reading Burton he mentions of how the son of the ruler of Zaylac was married to an Arab woman.

It really isn’t that deep and never was.
relax it isnt that deep

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
You are African, the world looks at you the same way they look at other blacks don't gass yourself. Madow lite kulaha :russ: :russ:
You must have never been to an Arab country. If the natives learn you’re Somali they assume you know Arabic, they get very disappointed when you reveal you don’t know Arabic lol

I don't know who in god's green earth would want to be associated with Arabs in this day and age (especially if you live in the West). Even people who look exactly like them - Turks and Iranians distance tf out of themselves, and for very good reasons.

:mindblown:

I don't know who in god's green earth would want to be associated with Arabs in this day and age (especially if you live in the West). Even people who look exactly like them - Turks and Iranians distance tf out of themselves, and for very good reasons.

:mindblown:
what's wrong with the average arab especially in the west?
you anti arab/anti mathow people are weirdos :childplease:

who cares about turks and iranians??? you aint a turk or iranian we don't even have a negative history like they did with the arabs in general.

please explain to me where the hate is coming from did you have a personal experience that ruined the arabs image in your eyes?

what's wrong with the average arab especially in the west?
you anti arab/anti mathow people are weirdos :childplease:

who cares about turks and iranians??? you aint a turk or iranian we don't even have a negative history like they did with the arabs in general.

please explain to me where the hate is coming from did you have a personal experience that ruined the arabs image in your eyes?
arabs are xaasid people i trust them the least out of any group - turks and Iranians are correct to stay away from them

the worst part is that they have our people in a firm chokehold thanks to extremist islamism

it upsets me to see somalis fall for that ummah trap

Last edited:
arabs are xaasid people i trust them the least out of any group - turks and Iranians are correct to stay away from them

the worst part is that they have our people in a firm chokehold thanks to extremist islamism

it upsets me to see somalis fall for that ummah trap
im talking about the average arab especially in the west not geopolitically. im all for somalis first that should be everyones natural state not caping for arabs and bantus.

Trending

Latest posts