Mathow guy larping as a somali to rizz up arab girls 💀

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Who remembers when he asked Chunkz what race was he, little man was mesmerized :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:This guy got new types of ADHD

somali is a fucking arabic dialect now ? SHIIIIIIIIIIT

with this little dudes following everyone is going to think we arabs .

also them isaac and daroods are not helping with their constant banter of calling themselves arabs no wonder why everyone is calling us arabs .

WALLAHI THE CUSHITES ARE OVER

Som

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Depends on the Arab country. Those who have familiarity with somalis like Yemenis, some Saudis, some Egyptians , emiratis etc see us as pseudo Arab but still black, maybe a different type of black but still madow.
Those who have no idea who somalis are like maghrebis, many syrians, Palestinians etc have different perceptions. They may see us as a random madow people no different than Nigerians or they may see as as black Arabs because that's what they teach in their schools. For example one Syrian i met dude had literally no idea about somalia and thought it was black Arab like Sudan. Anyway somalis base their opinion on the Arabs they know in countries with big Somali communities or western countries were somalis are well known. The average Arab in the middle east and North Africa doesn't know much about us

Som

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the average Arab family will give their daughter to an Israeli IDF soldier before they give it to the best Somali muslim on this planet. The opinion of young Arab women could be different but still they know they risk being shunned if they marry a black person (including somalis , Arab sudanis or any black arab). One time I met a black Moroccan (he looks pseudo Somali/horner) who married an average Arab looking moroccan. I was very surprised that it happened cause it's very rare. Even in Somalia the somali yemeni mixed couples are mostly Yemeni man and somali woman, probably also because most pre civil war Yemeni migrants were males. Who knows maybe some somali men will start marrying recent Syrian and yemeni refugees. Somali man + benadiri woman is more common but I don't consider benadiris as Arabs and tbh they are the ones who are discriminated against back home

I think the average Arab family will give their daughter to an Israeli IDF soldier before they give it to the best Somali muslim on this planet. The opinion of young Arab women could be different but still they know they risk being shunned if they marry a black person (including somalis , Arab sudanis or any black arab). One time I met a black Moroccan (he looks pseudo Somali/horner) who married an average Arab looking moroccan. I was very surprised that it happened cause it's very rare. Even in Somalia the somali yemeni mixed couples are mostly Yemeni man and somali woman, probably also because most pre civil war Yemeni migrants were males. Who knows maybe some somali men will start marrying recent Syrian and yemeni refugees. Somali man + benadiri woman is more common but I don't consider benadiris as Arabs and tbh they are the ones who are discriminated against back home
Calm down. I’ve seen Somali men married to Yemeni women, Moroccan women ect. Why would a black Moroccan man find it hard to marry a light Moroccan when Moroccan women marry Somali men all the time?! I’ve even hard of odeys who’ve been to Morocco and got themselves brides and I know young men who are married to them. Also, the average Arab would most definitely prefer a Somali over a IDF soldier. I don’t know why you’d even come to that conclusion.

Even in the past it used to happen. When I was reading Burton he mentions of how the son of the ruler of Zaylac was married to an Arab woman.

It really isn’t that deep and never was.

Trending