Mathamatics In Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
For example I was watching a video on how Puntland exam teacher who measures results of tests said she failed her own daughter. That is how you gotta educate, there is no point sending a 67 IQ into college, he will end up failing units or trying to buy his certificate and all sorts of nonsense. Like Somaliland clearly do they just buy it or pay for their exam results, certificates, etc. Noone is gonna hire that person into a real job, he will not learn key skills needed to grasp concepts needed in knowledge.
Case in point, we’re SLer and even in the West my parents bought my grades, exam results, and everthing I’ve earned so far with money like that celebrity news story recently. Subhanallah, are you even surprised?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Vixr in all honesty, I am only guessing but I haven't gone done the experiment. But I have 10 year old cousins and I will set problems for them to see how they approach it(I don't want them to give me just the right answer tho) I want to see how they 'reached that answer' and what did they do. Number crunching skills, knows shapes, dots, lines. I will then throw in a hard problem which I know they can't solve and see their reaction(aggressive, guessing in the end, joking and laffing). Because when someone usually can't solve a problem they resort to 'bribery' I seen it in kids who turn around and say I will give you this and that if you tell me loooooooooool. Reminds of 68 IQ somali politiciasn who can't solve our political issues so they resort to bribes like 5 year old child. This is the thing I want to stamp out of puntland, this is what causes ignorance to remain.

Once I rank all this up, I am heading to Puntland boys and saying ii keena ardayda puntland, your ass is gonna be measured against a 10 year cousin in Somalia results. See that is how ME AS PUNTLANDER ROLL, I don't sit here and go back n forth and just re-confirm my biases all day by finding articles(lacking abstract thinking) you lose heaps of points in IQ test for that shit becuz your mind can't figure out you want 'result or goal' and the sequences needed to get there. That's why I laff when I see corruption in Somalia, the least corrupt means the most intelligent so we need to measure corruption because remember kids try to bribe u when they cant solve something have u seen that, cause that kids has an excuse his mentally deficient still and his brain is growing, but you dont nacas yahow your mind is fully grown and your resorting to 68 IQ behaviors

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Ali Issa Abdi. Rageedi weeye, HIGH IQ, he won't resort bribery like 5 year old fuckin kid when he cant solve a problem or wants something. That is an insult to intelligent people becuz you demonstrated what 5 year old does so your brain has the same qualities.

Remember I was rooting for this guy. I didn't want the Majerten candidates none of them at all

maxresdefault.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why people love the ones who are bribable in other countries because it shows u 'low iq' and then you can use them how u want. See how Somalia is highly bribable, because the IQ level is low, it's like 10 year old level if you compare it to the western world. They see as 'kids' in their countries so they are dealing with us like that.

Tukraq

VIP
That's why people love the ones who are bribable in other countries because it shows u 'low iq' and then you can use them how u want. See how Somalia is highly bribable, because the IQ level is low, it's like 10 year old level if you compare it to the western world. They see as 'kids' in their countries so they are dealing with us like that.
bribery is a universal language, obviously a country like Somalia where they live on a dollar a day will have a lower threshold compared to countries with 15 dollar hourly minimum wage, but at the end of the day money talks, and bribery works everywhere

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
bribery is a universal language, obviously a country like Somalia where they live on a dollar a day will have a lower threshold compared to countries with 15 dollar hourly minimum wage, but at the end of the day money talks, and bribery works everywhere

Mongolia is poor as hell this doesn't neglect it inherited thousands of years of cultural knowledge that has been applied to their culture. Poverty is overstated. Your mind just needs 'nutrients' for it to physically work(if you dont eat proper food and drinks u cant focus, learn, memory, all of that) and 'good educational' space which is inherited thru the 'culture'. You guys play the poverty card making you dumb, how does having no money make you dumb? most of the intelligent people in the world were very poor and couldn't even house them like isaac newton. It's got nothing to do with poverty. It's becuz the mind of the people is still not fully developed due to the culture lacking it. Once your mind develops you start to see how this is becoming a 'pattern' and repeating the same thing is not beneficial for anyone in the long-term but they don't see that due to the mind seeing only what their surrounding show them.

Tukraq

VIP
Mongolia is poor as hell this doesn't neglect it inherited thousands of years of cultural knowledge that has been applied to their culture. Poverty is overstated. Your mind just needs 'nutrients' for it to physically work(if you dont eat proper food and drinks u cant focus, learn, memory, all of that) and 'good educational' space which is inherited thru the 'culture'. You guys play the poverty card making you dumb, how does having no money make you dumb? most of the intelligent people in the world were very poor and couldn't even house them like isaac newton. It's got nothing to do with poverty. It's becuz the mind of the people is still not fully developed due to the culture lacking it
I was talking about bribery, obviously its cheaper to bribe there due to poverty but bribery is available world wide just at varying prices, the reason you don't see bribery in places like say the west as much is due to the costs

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was talking about bribery, obviously its cheaper to bribe there due to poverty but bribery is available world wide just at varying prices, the reason you don't see bribery in places like say the west as much is due to the costs

Bribery is done by 'low iq' people just like a kid tries to bribe me when he wants something. But he has an excuse, his mind hasn't developed fully to convince me yet using his pure brain power. What excuse is a 50 year old man going around buying people to agree with him show u? it shows you something is 'lacking' in his brain power. It doesn't matter where it happens in the world but that person has demonstrated their lacking something in intelligence.

So We place 2 bananana here on the table and I go around and pay you to believe it's 3 bananas and I keep doing this for 30 years and this rational mind to you? where is critical evaluation of the outcome of this? that's literally what somaliland haas done for 30 years to convince ppl they are independent and then pays them off to support that they are like there is 2 bananas on the table but ur being paid to say it's three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts