Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
God help.
How the hell group of alkabaab managed to do carry that big operation in a place like that?
Their leader was recently added to the government…for reconciliation?! So the lifelong terrorist is living out his wildest dreams

Free yourself from Al-Shabaab first that is besieging you in your hotels. The next thing you should do is to remove the AMISOM abusing you as well. When you emancipate yourself from those overlords of yours, then we'll talk.
AS will be defeated soon or later but you’ll always be subjects of somaliland until yamuul qiyamah. That is reality

AS will be defeated soon or later but you’ll always be subjects of somaliland until yamuul qiyamah. That is reality

Somaliland is a fellow Somali and a viable, defacto state unlike the 30 years broken HAG turf that is a run-through for different armies from Burundi, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, and every criminal who ran away from South Asia, Middle East, and East Africa who carries the Al-Shabaab name. He is talking about defeating Al-Shabaab when they have the support of 25,000 SNA, 20,000 AMISOM, and US air force but Al-Shabaab controls the entire HAG turf, yet these fockers pay taxes to 3 entities: FGS, Al-Shabaab, and Daesh. Every UN report documents how much abuse you endure from these armies.

Emotion Reaction GIF

We need Sanyare as the new Banadir governor
American Reaction GIF

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sanyare the kebab slayer is a national treasure in PL. I was disappointed when he left the governorship of the state of N mudug to become MP. I want to keep our best people in PL and send the useless to xamar.
In a normal society Sanyare could be defence minister or security in the FGS but that would not be seen as ‘A position’ and you also can’t have two people of the same clan in Ministerial positions.

Sanyare the kebab slayer is a national treasure in PL. I was disappointed when he left the governorship of the state of N mudug to become MP. I want to keep our best people in PL and send the useless to xamar.
Curse you. Thats playing dirty.
:pacspit:
In a normal society Sanyare could be defence minister or security in the FGS but that would not be seen as ‘A position’ and you also can’t have two people of the same clan in Ministerial positions.
I'd trade Xijaar for Sanyare. But if it has to be an illiterate, I hope its a one that can collect the mushaar in silence.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Curse you. Thats playing dirty.
:pacspit:

I'd trade Xijaar for Sanyare. But if it has to be an illiterate, I hope its a one that can collect the mushaar in silence.
I would take a risk if I’m HSM and give the role of Police etc all to Banadir natives and break 4.5

Politically some might calaacal but he has a strong case right now in the wake of this attack

It's the only thing that can safe our HW sister. I checked and it seems ugaas @Kheyre has verified her.
:browtf:

I'm a man firstly bro, secondly I am Xawaadle on both sides and have no Darod in me

I am just looking at practical solutions. I disagree with Puntland quasi separatism but I acknowledge their peace and Mr Sanyare is staunchly against Kebab because of personal tragedy. Let the mayor of Mogadishu remain Hiiraab but to strengthen national unity why not appoint a non HAG to be Banadir governor

And while they’re all arrested whenever SL police feels like it, they’ll claim they control their areas.

I’m convinced this is a diaspora obsession who for whatever reason think they’re still part of Somalia. They should go see for themselves the reality on the ground, they get karbaashed for a blue jacket.

I’m not sure the SL citizens of Laascaanood have any time to focus on Xamar politics.
Your home city is going through constant violence and you choose to randomly bring up Dhulos who aren’t even thinking about you or Hawiye lmao your cuqdad for us is crazy

So many people need removing. There’s hundreds of Mini Xijaars and Yare’s etc running around. The problem isn’t just at the top. One call from Farmaajo and these guys will let all sorts of terrorists through. Thorough clean out is required from top to bottom
Go ahead and replace Xijaar I’ll be looking forward to seeing which Darood in Xamar you’ll blame next when AS is still massacring your people.

So you're solution is what?

Remove all the security heads and replace them with tribal lackies and thus causing more division in Somalia?

Reactionaries like you need to understand the heart of the matter. These attacks occur due to a lack of meritocracy and uneducated ruffians attempting to lead the country.

Just in case you've been living a rock Somalia is shared through 4.5 tribal system .what tribal lackies are you talking about ?

Uneductaed Incompetent ppl like the ones I mentioned are the reason why attacks like these occur .
Somalia is already divided, we have FMS talking directly to Ethiopian generals behind the president's back while you and your likes cheer on
Dont act like you care about Somalia dividing

Your home city is going through constant violence and you choose to randomly bring up Dhulos who aren’t even thinking about you or Hawiye lmao your cuqdad for us is crazy

Get your head outta your ass , you dont have to go back several pages to know your farastiini kin @Roorigeg and others are the ones that are constantly mentioning us .