Massive explosion in Bosaso,Puntland leaves 10 injured.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
By the way What I hear its was minor injuries allahmdullah. But since Corona viruses came our security force cant perform well and from it those rats start roaming freely. Inshalla allah we take this curse virus so we can hunt those rats bastards.

Is it the Khaleeji's again? They have bombed Somalia at least twice in the last 1-2 years and got away with it.

AUN
Is MrCheese/Qatar sponsoring agents from Galgala mountains or using others? This needs to be investigated followed up with retaliation/punishment

Bohol

VIP
AUN
Is MrCheese/Qatar sponsoring agents in Galgala or using others? This needs to be investigated followed up with retaliation/punishment

Bosaso & Galkacyo always had such incidents dating back to 2009. I remember the morning I was leaving Galkacyo in 2009 9 Pakistani tabliqiis got smoked.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nobody has died and it's only minor injuries alxamdulilah.

PΓΆΓΆn bastards are excited about this.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Xaasid Arabs don't like PL oil potential and all Somali oil potential in general.

How have reer PL not cut of their food supplies in the mountains yet?

Please hurry up and starve them to death. ☹️

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It seems like Bosaso is very dangerous wouldnt step foot:idontlike:
Ladies and gentlemen this is why you don't do drugs or join Alshabab, this man lost in life. I actually feel sorry you, and to top that you're marexaan, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to be born marexaan, the most cancerous, irrelevant qabiil. Life has not been kind to you.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ladies and gentlemen this is why you don't do drugs or join Alshabab, this man lost in life. I actually feel sorry you, and to top that you're marexaan, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to be born marexaan, the most cancerous, irrelevant qabiil. Life has not been kind to you.
Atleas theres no qarax in my hometown Abudwaq we are civilized folk :silanyosmile:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I thought puntland was peaceful :mjcry:
Who exactly are the ones behind this are their MJs in AS? How have they not taken out those mountain bandits ages ago they are literally in a sea of Puntland authorities

Trending

Latest posts