Massive Crowds in East Sanaag welcome Muuse Bixi

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4589.JPG

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Why are isaaqs so thirsty for harti approval, its like they live to please hartis :dead:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Jiidali is closer to Ceerigabo its hardly east sanaag. I would like to see Muse Bixi in Badhan or Las Qoray, not these tuulos in the outskirts of ceerigbao

Bohol

VIP
They were invited there as guests by Suldaan Siciid Suldaan Cabdisalaan specially in Hadaaftiimo.
It doesn't mean he will get the Warsangeli vote.

Suldaan Siciid Sul. Cabdisalaan oo ka hadlay martiqaadka uu u fidiyay Guddoomiyaha KULMIYE

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
They were invited there as guests by Suldaan Siciid Suldaan Cabdisalaan specially in Hadaaftiimo.
It doesn't mean he will get the Warsangeli vote.

Suldaan Siciid Sul. Cabdisalaan oo ka hadlay martiqaadka uu u fidiyay Guddoomiyaha KULMIYE

Wonder how much Kulmiye paid him? I wouldn't put it past these lot.

Wonder how much Kulmiye paid him? I wouldn't put it past these lot.

Odeyga is descendant of sultan mohamed ali shire and he is suldaanka guud ee beesha warsangeli.

He is not your average elder so kulmiye must've paid at least a million or hundred of thousands :lol:

Not your average Joe

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Why are isaaqs so thirsty for harti approval, its like they live to please hartis :dead:

:snoop:Your question is like one asking why is my neighbour eating in my house in the morning while banging my wife at night, well the answer is simple ''ITS HIS HOUSE/LAND''

Walee majerteenow realityga waad ka gabataan xataa haduu diif idinka dareeraayo, just a a matter of Time before Democratic Somaliland controls completely its Territorial integrity.

Odeyga is descendant of sultan mohamed ali shire and he is suldaanka guud ee beesha warsangeli.

He is not your average elder so kulmiye must've paid at least a million or hundred of thousands :lol:

Not your average Joe
He got paid in khat most likely , his ancestor fought against the British with darwish. Now he is " somalilaaan" , no morals I tell you.
:chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
:snoop:Your question is like one asking why is my neighbour eating in my house in the morning while banging my wife at night, well the answer is simple ''ITS HIS HOUSE/LAND''

Walee majerteenow realityga waad ka gabataan xataa haduu diif idinka dareeraayo, just a a matter of Time before Democratic Somaliland controls completely its Territorial integrity.

Don't pay attention to calaacalka beesha 20 mins :russ:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Look at the face of muuse bixi the smug on his face knowing this is the same people he massacred during the fall of the late despot siad barre time now those same people are welcoming him no morals they will sell their soul for some chump change we don't even need to look far just look how much contempt people like @shanqale @Starscream @Canuck @blueheff @Mokillem have for Puntland yet Puntland doesn't occupy one tuulo belonging to warsengeli or dhulbhante, Stockholm syndrome comes to mind.

waraabe

Your superior
Look at the face of muuse bixi the smug on his face knowing this is the same people he massacred during the fall of the late despot siad barre time now those same people are welcoming him no morals they will sell their soul for some chump change we don't even need to look far just look how much contempt people like @shanqale @Starscream @Canuck @blueheff @Mokillem have for Puntland yet Puntland doesn't occupy one tuulo belonging to warsengeli or dhulbhante, Stockholm syndrome comes to mind.

Punani land is collapsing, soon the dark people of garowe and barren bosaso will beg to join Somaliland like faroole asked to join Somaliland few years ago. Have your soliders been paid this month or are they on their way to take over government buildings horta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts