Mass Grave of Somali victims found near Oromia

Should we declare jihad on the Oromo savages?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the story like everyone else. Its the Ethio govt claiming its likely Ileys victims. Im asking what proof is there? Other than taking a govts word which is ignoring ongoing atrocities there now?

Btw the same govt also installed Iley in the past and kept him in power, and denied what was happening there then as well.

embarrassing

I will ask illeey, be patient with me.

Lol so we supposed to believe the same rabid blood thirsty regime who have made it their number priority to spill somali blood that these victims were killed by iley? When we have been reading for months now that oromos have been killing somali since bug eye rat abiy came to power?

I think they knew of these graves and more but are using it to frame iley in since he is facing a "trial" lol.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
What proof is there that it is oromo victims and not the Somalis who have been being attacked and killed there for months? The Ethio govt? The same one thats been and continues to ignore what happening to the Somalis there? @Hybrid @Defendant @AussieHustler
Oromos are trying to gather evidence of the crimes liyuu police committed against Oromos since iley is facing a trial. There are mass graves of Somalis but they wouldn’t be stupid enough to use it against iley would they ?

Oromos are trying to gather evidence of the crimes liyuu police committed against Oromos since iley is facing a trial. There are mass graves of Somalis but they wouldn’t be stupid enough to use it against iley would they ?
I wouldn't put it past them, of course they are.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
26 voting ‘hell yeah’ without even watching the misleading video
Damn there is wrong with the people here

Why is this hateful thread even up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts