Mass Grave of Somali victims found near Oromia

Should we declare jihad on the Oromo savages?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sad news however, if the killings were committed by Liyyu Police loyal to Abdi Iley then most likely the perpetrators are Somali and the victims both Somali and Oromo.

Misleading title

The news pieces claims the perpetrators were liyu police which means they were most likely Somalis amd the victims most likely Oromos. If confirmed that the killers were Somalis (Darod) then its nothing short of a shameful act.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
This should be getting 200 page plat thread but we are dead society from inside our hearts we have rotten from the inside

Incite violence to who nigga? You really acting like any of us can do shit to Oromos all the way in back in Africa.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Cali

@Defendant is right, you admitted this thread to be a misleading story. You asked a questionnaire that implied Somali “Muslims” should do “Jihad” on Oromo. I would’ve labeled it misleading, but I want all to see how shallow your and others’ “faith” who responded affirmatively is. Why would Islam need non-Muslim enemies when it has Somalis guys like you as it’s followers?

embarrassing

I read on Twitter and it was published on many websites, don’t be lazy and fact check it.
I read the story like everyone else. Its the Ethio govt claiming its likely Ileys victims. Im asking what proof is there? Other than taking a govts word which is ignoring ongoing atrocities there now?

Btw the same govt also installed Iley in the past and kept him in power, and denied what was happening there then as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending