Masjid microphone trolling

Based

VIP
unfortunately many somali parents have abused Dhaqan celis and have no regard for the well being of their children. So many horror stories of being locked up and beaten for not memorizing the quran and getting subpar education.
Bruh that is not dhaqan celis. Those are xaasid parents with troublesome kids. Dhaqan celis is nothing like that

Bruh that is not dhaqan celis. Those are xaasid parents with troublesome kids. Dhaqan celis is nothing like that

It falls under the umbrella.

This poor girl was so traumatized she's still dealing with the after effects to this day.

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
This shitland is your land you fucking ape. Just remember the west isn't your land and you're just a ****** over there. Nacas
Sounds like projecting lol, just because you are some inbred jaraar does not mean every Somali is.

Also, would you consider your parents "fucking apes?" They left this landfill too you know.

Based

VIP
It falls under the umbrella.

This poor girl was so traumatized she's still dealing with the after effects to this day.
Dhaqan Celis is sending your kids back to their home town/city and allowing them to embrace their culture and learn the Quran and become a better person. Locking your kids up isn't dhaqan celis why are you trying so hard to make Somalia look bad? Keep your opinions to yourself. Don't corrupt the youth into believing Somalia is an anarchy shithole with prisons ready for diaspora kids. That is not the case :ufdup:

Based

VIP
Sounds like projecting lol, just because you are some inbred jaraar does not mean every Somali is.

Also, would you consider your parents "fucking apes?" They left this landfill too you know.
The way you're describing your homeland is sickening warya. You're projecting your hatred for Somalia because some kids probably mocked your accent :icon lol: goofy ass nigga

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
The way you're describing your homeland is sickening warya. You're projecting your hatred for Somalia because some kids probably mocked your accent :icon lol: goofy ass nigga
See this is why i said you were projecting, just look at the way you talk like a wanna be hood rat. My Somali accent is perfect and I speak it fluently.

Based

VIP
See this is why i said you were projecting, just look at the way you talk like a wanna be hood rat. My Somali accent is perfect and I speak it fluently.
A wannabe hoodrat is calling me, a sheikh, a hoodrat! I hope you never step foot out of Somalia you dog

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
A wannabe hoodrat is calling me, a sheikh, a hoodrat! I hope you never step foot out of Somalia you dog
Please explain how I am a hoodrat, I have confirmed my story as fake. also its funny how you pulled a 180 and started treating somalia as a bad place now.

Based

VIP
Please explain how I am a hoodrat, I have confirmed my story as fake. also its funny how you pulled a 180 and started treating somalia as a bad place now.
I'm not treating Somalia as a bad place and this isn't because of the fake story, it's the fact you're here making it look like Somalia is a horrible place. There's lurkers on this forum and this is the image you're giving out to them.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
i did nothing wrong, i did nothing haram. plus it wasn me who did it it was a crackhead jaad dealer from nairobi

Not here for dhaqan celis, planning to get out soon. Thanks lol.
Yo , I went harsh on you kid , didn't understand the full dynamics of your presence there.

You should avoid associating with bad company , otherwise it would be harder for the average geeljire who is clueless if we're to give him a map and pinpoint the exact location of Norway or Kenya he would see it the same , most are like this and cannot distinguish properly.
Hence the stereotypes of diasporans associated with ill manners is quite common there , even if one is miskiin.

My advice is to keep your head clear and do whatever your told , avoid trouble makers, keep your cool , excell well until they inform your family that you're redeemable , I know that seems quite a heavy task to handle but it's for your own good, sxb as someone who was born in Somalia I know what life is like especiallyliving in rural areas , there was this youngster 15 at the time chained in shackles as a crazy person his only crime was using a rolling paper to smoke tobacco , it was basically cigarettes but they interpret it as if he was rolling a joint , that's how crazy they were he spent there an eternity, they gathered all the petty small teenage mistakes as evidence and used against him because he was known for blasting cassettes of Tupac and we kids used to call him Shakur YoYo , the villagers percieved him as caasi waalidayn . Luckily the war broke out , but the damage done to him scarred his mental state,
last time I saw him alive was in Mozambique many years ago , it took him years to recover from being in shackles.
And ofcourse the same rurali people are disengagious about diasporan kids it could be close relatives , neighbours , rural life everyone knows everyone and the little mistakes you make will justify their actions restraining you, think carefully about your actions even if they seem pointless and trivial it's a big deal for them who have a hard time grasping it , the consequences are harsh.

I assume it's the same in your location considering that you are in Burtinle tuulo iska reer baadiye ah.

I'm sorry but I have to totally disagree with our honourable sister @Magan95 method of evacuation , it will only cause unprecedented problems it will only lead to bigger problems , you will lose the trust of your host and sometimes they have no problems handing you over to the custody of others who are not hesitant to cane you
that same nightmare you wanted to escape in the first place , so you avoid that route until you find viable solutions , play it smart , sxb.

Rural people have no problems chaining grown men confined in that shack (balbalo) , no you wouldn't want that life sxb , because it will be your bed , your dining room and toilet for god knows how long ,
fiigays (chaining) is what they call it is a common practice throughout Somalia.

If I was you , I would memorise the Qur'an , do the tasks they instructed even if they sent you to school try to mind your bussiness, when you see your relatives praising your family about how well you do , trust me you'll go packing.
that's the entire point you just have to endure.

It's quite impossible to leave your to tuulo to a magaalo that has an airfield let alone getting to Nairobi , if you managed to escape remember there are hundreds of checkpoints , both bandits and soldiers commit robberies even kidnappings of minors, boy they can tell a diasporan from the way they talk and walk , you'll be a token of jackpot , ofcourse they'll demand a ransom and words spreads and now what.

You dug yourself a hole you can't escape.

Think twice sxb

@camelbeater11

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
unfortunately many somali parents have abused Dhaqan celis and have no regard for the well being of their children. So many horror stories of being locked up and beaten for not memorizing the quran and getting subpar education.
In his case , he should play it smart , even if the tasks are difficult to do, believe it would be few months and not year , if they see him do righteous acts they would immediately inform his family , he would return.

It only worsens if you are reluctant or if they see you as rebellious , the more you repel against them the more likely you'll make yourself difficult to leave.

Luckily and I hope he doesn't get himself entangled in a situation where they have no options but to send him to a boarding school , 10x worse.

The likelihood of leaving that confined abuse house are very slim.

I hope he takes my advice and play it smart.

Like I said they'll use all the small mistakes he made , it could things so small as a finger nail
as evidence to justify that predicament.

Which we don't want for the brother.

Let's hope he plays it smart, he got himself at risk.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
At the end of the day, just make sure you don't get mix in the wrong crowd , they're likely upto no good. Be it diasporans or fobs. And you know it's as exact mixing mentos with cola, very explosive and reckless combination.

Do you know that when you hang around with crowds like these and get caught red handed , you know who they'll point fingers at.
Yeah , those who are not indifferent will first come to mind,
the Diasporan this , Diasporan that.
You'll be the boogeyman ,
Even if it's not your fault , they'll say waa dhaqancelis la soo masaafuray dhaqan xumidiisa awgeed asaga dhalinyara duufsaday waa in talaabo laga saara iyo kuwa dhaqanka reer galbeedka keenay , that's what they'll say , I can bet on that or even go all in if I were to play cards of spades
those friends you'd consider your homies , your clique or whatever will throw you under the bus to save themselves.
You just need to know who you hang out with , I'm not suggesting it has to be a wadaad gardheere you have nothing in common but anyone that is highly respected among the community something youths you find similarities with , that's how you get in the ranks of being a noble member of the society.
If you hang around with good company trust me , words spreads out quickly.

The Kenyaati dude you mentioned could bring you into serious trouble , stay clear from them. There are many like him who were from Eastleigh , their families had given up on them because of codeine, khat and drug addiction also have committed crimes or joined gangs like the Superpower and they were sent to their ancestral town for a reason or deported once convicted your permanent residency gets revoked and you are removable/evicted by force, they are not people you wanna hang around with ,they will bring you down.
Not the most influential people ,like them , fingers will be pointed at you , get blamed , accused and held accountable for most of troubles they created.

Okay I'll end it here.

Good luck and best of all.

Dhaqaan celis is a last resort to rehabilitate troubled children. A parent has to be so desperate that they’re willing to send their children to a country that they themselves fled from.

Most DC kids come back worse than before. The rare ones who come back good are those whose parents went with them and stayed.

A lot of Somalis need parenting classes in general.

Dhaqaan celis is a last resort to rehabilitate troubled children. A parent has to be so desperate that they’re willing to send their children to a country that they themselves fled from.

Most DC kids come back worse than before. The rare ones who come back good are those whose parents went with them and stayed.

A lot of Somalis need parenting classes in general.
More and more especially ones in gangs in the UK go on these trips to escape getting stabbed up. Some come back well, some don't. It all depends on the parents and family in my opinion.

More and more especially ones in gangs in the UK go on these trips to escape getting stabbed up. Some come back well, some don't. It all depends on the parents and family in my opinion.
I think that it’s a way to take the burden off of parents. They can’t handle their kids and expect others to do the work that they didn’t/couldn’t.

If we were to follow the prophetic way of parenting, we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Trending