Masculinity is under attack!!!!!!

As man Allah made us in the charge but in this new era the feminist trying to destroy that the succeeded in the west as we can see in Canada, USA and Europe u can’t even define women anymore before the transformers get mad and cancel u. The feminist are anti patriarchy but they don’t realise patriarchy is pro women it protects them and honour the us well not only that patriarchy is the natural form in any healthy society and it’s pro nuclear family and feminists are anti that as well. So fella be proud of ur Masculinity and don’t give f*ck what feminists about to say

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
I’m actually fine with what’s going on! They’re attacking the next generation so that when they grow up they’ll be avid supporters of them. If the western world falls into its own pit of depravity I’d be completely fine with it.
4A5A2819-51DF-444E-BDEF-6D8A07F914DD.png

I’m actually fine with what’s going on! They’re attacking the next generation so that when they grow up they’ll be avid supporters of them. If the western world falls into its own pit of depravity I’d be completely fine with it.
View attachment 252013
Am ok too for the west going down but am worried about the Somalis there am not mentally strong to see little farax putting makeup by his strong femenist Xalimo BLM LGBT mother

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Am ok too for the west going down but am worried about the Somalis there am not mentally strong to see little farax putting makeup by his strong femenist Xalimo BLM LGBT mother
I’m worried about that too. The diaspora in the west is our trump card in using them to lobby for Somaliweyn’s benefits and for them funneling money for infrastructure, economy, etc

Amber

A blessed human
I'm not gonna lie, being very masculine is good
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
Toxic masculinity is bad though
disgusted not safe for work GIF
As you can see I have a lack of knowledge about men, that's the most I know

Toxic masculinity is bad
there is no such thing as toxic masculinity. its a psyop created by jews to make men hate themself

they convince men to open up and speak about their feelings, which as a man is something you should never do. Men and women alike will mock and weaponize your insecurities

Amber

A blessed human
there is no such thing as toxic masculinity. its a psyop created by jews to make men hate themself

they convince men to open up and speak about their feelings, which as a man is something you should never do. Men and women alike will mock and weaponize your insecurities
why do men deny "toxic masculinity" so much? I'm genuinely curious

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Hey I'm a female but I just wanted to say that the feminists are detrimental to woman also liberalism benefits neither men or women,especially Muslims. They are just as bigoted as conversatives.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
As man Allah made us in the charge but in this new era the feminist trying to destroy that the succeeded in the west as we can see in Canada, USA and Europe u can’t even define women anymore before the transformers get mad and cancel u. The feminist are anti patriarchy but they don’t realise patriarchy is pro women it protects them and honour the us well not only that patriarchy is the natural form in any healthy society and it’s pro nuclear family and feminists are anti that as well. So fella be proud of ur Masculinity and don’t give f*ck what feminists about to say
Man said transformers 💀

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Toxic masculinity is an cadaan cultural issue. Some cadaans even think it's wired for a man to cry during a funeral or when a family member died :mjlol: fucking weirdos
what kind of loser thinks its weird for man to cry during a funeral LMAO

Alpha Males!!

Feminism doesn't affect the somali man, if western women become too madax xanuun you can just go to Somalia/Ethiopia to get married. It's really easy. I'm back home rn and the women over here are extremely feminine and have a certain level of allure to them. Like they value you on the fundamental level. And it's not because I'm a westerner, I see the way they treat the local men, almost sensual... the women are beautiful to boot too.

Last edited: