Masaman on Greater Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering the recent events, such as the Ethiopian gov't's peace deal with the ONLF; the Oil revenue sharing agreement between Addis Ababa & the Somali region and the never-ending tribal/terrorism chaos in Somalia...Greater Somalia is practically dead.

Apollo

VIP
Dear God, I hope he doesn't make videos on Somalis as there are a lot of fob trolls on YT who will embarrass us in the comment section.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Considering the recent events, such as the Ethiopian gov't's peace deal with the ONLF; the Oil revenue sharing agreement between Addis Ababa & the Somali region and the never-ending tribal/terrorism chaos in Somalia...Greater Somalia is practically dead.

such as the Ethiopian gov't's peace deal with the ONLF. yes about that,
>part of that peace deal was that the somali region will have the right to suceede from ethiopia if they decide to

; the Oil revenue sharing agreement between Addis Ababa & the Somali region
>, so what still the oil could have been taken entirely by the people who live in the area yet they are only taking 50 percent of the revenue

and the never-ending tribal/terrorism chaos in Somalia...Greater Somalia is practically dead.,
> the tribal war is over most somalis have buried that hatchet the war is now between radic salafists expremists and secular sunnni muslim somalis who seek a secualr democratic adn peacefull future

not to forget somalis and habeshas have come to peacefull terms this also includes the ormos afars osv we are all moving towards a direction od collobaration and mutual respect of cushtiic unity,greater Somalia will be achieved peacefully :samwelcome:

>part of that peace deal was that the somali region will have the right to suceede from ethiopia if they decide to

>, so what still the oil could have been taken entirely by the people who live in the area yet they are only taking 50 percent of the revenue

and the never-ending tribal/terrorism chaos in Somalia...Greater Somalia is practically dead.,
> the tribal war is over most somalis have buried that hatchet the war is now between radic salafists expremists and secular sunnni muslim somalis who seek a secualr democratic adn peacefull future

not to forget somalis and habeshas have come to peacefull terms this also includes the ormos afars osv we are all moving towards a direction od collobaration and mutual respect of cushtiic unity,greater Somalia will be achieved peacefully :samwelcome:
You definitely have some hidden agenda sxb. Are you an Ethiopian spy? You sound like those Russian bots on YouTube except your defending Ethiopia

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You definitely have some hidden agenda sxb. Are you an Ethiopian spy? You sound like those Russian bots on YouTube except your defending Ethiopia
if you read carefully to what i said , i suggested we will regain greater somalia peacefullynot through war like the ogaden war @SOMALI GENERAL said the greater somalia dream was dead

now dont misquote me and accuse me of shit:samwelcome:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

@geeljire madaxweyne, can I ask you something brother? How can you forgive those filthy Oromos who have been killing and burning Somalis in Zone 5 in the name of Cushite Unity. I will xaar on this Cusitic Unity and flush it through the toilet. Oromo are our enemies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne, can I ask you something brother? How can you forgive those filthy Oromos who have been killing and burning Somalis in Zone 5 in the name of Cushite Unity. I will xaar on this Cusitic Unity and flush it through the toilet. Oromo are our enemies.

am an idealist i think its possible to acchieve greater somalia by not attacking and going to war with hundreds of ethnicities and nations, i dont seek unity i seek a peacefull sulotion to gaining greater somalia

do you want greater somalia or do you want to go to war with oromos and afars and anyone in ethiopia

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

I agree with most of what you say, however the tribal wars in Somalia are mostly ending and very few are actually fighting one another. The only problem that Somalia has is that there's no sense of national identity, since most people were raised as a person from qabiil x they don't see themselves as Somali which results in people nly entering power to benefit their qabiil, as evident with Somalia's current state of affairs. As for Greater Somalia, I believe it is possible, however it will not occur within the next century, similar to how Prussia changed from being a small state to one of the most influential european nations, we need someone with the charisma and capability to unite the people as Somalis and not qabiil X.

Tukraq

VIP
greater Somalia has been dead since the war with Ethiopia, basically its not worth it trying to expand, kind of like the hitler mistake, we won't gain much from either anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.