Marrying your cousin

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Hnng, my cousin really improves my heart rate.
gg-2-png.170971

I purposely prolong my conversations with her when she comes here or when I go there for this reason.

But my hoyoo won’t let me lay on her.:kendrickcry:

Hnng, my cousin really improves my heart rate.
gg-2-png.170971

I purposely prolong my conversations with her when she comes here or when I go there for this reason.

But my hoyoo won’t let me lay on her.:kendrickcry:
The only time people fetash for their cousins is when they are young but if you do that now you need help

Sure have a baby with your cousin! Just be prepared to have your child take special education classes in school or have some kind of deformity. It's a 50% chance. Honestly I would never take the chance to marry within my family, literally no upsides to it.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The only time people fetash for their cousins is when they are young but if you do that now you need help
Sorry bro, I can’t help it. You have no idea how much seed i’ve wasted on her.

Same interest, same personality and great body...i would get sent to the hospital for heart stroke if we get in bed together.
noneck.png

Last edited:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
R u that unattractive tf? U cant get a woman theres plenty of women out there plus marrying ur cousin is incest ew
Wallahi if corona didn’t ruin my senior year last year, I would’ve had a hard time deciding who to go to prom with, I had 8 girls ask me. When your a 6’2 somali who played varsity basketball for 3 years and also good looking it’s kinda hard to not get attention.

Fay

DELETED
Wallahi if corona didn’t ruin my senior year last year, I would’ve had a hard time deciding who to go to prom with, I had 8 girls ask me. When your a 6’2 somali who played varsity basketball for 3 years and also good looking it’s kinda hard to not get attention.
Ok but ur moving like u ugly lol but ight

The hate for cousin marriage is unwarranted, a woman who has a baby at 40+ has a one in 100 chance of said baby having birth defect but I dont see people banning women from having babies after 40

Let me tell you the ones in Africa are a lot worse 😹 they come out at night with their ninja clothing and sleep around, I have heard a lot of stories, you are pretty naive if you think people back home are goddess . Once you bring that lady from Africa she will turn to kick Minaj because she wants to compeTe with the girls in the west.
Spill the beans, I want to here the stories. Im here in africa looking for a wife so you got me curious

Trending

Latest posts