Marrying your cousin

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Ok well some of you guys think I’m a cousin fucker or some weird Alabama incest weirdo. My mom has 15 siblings each with 7+ kids and their Kids have kids around my age. My father has 11 siblings each have 7+ kids and their Kids have kids around my age. Their scattered around everywhere but I haven’t met like 90% of them but majority live in Nairobi. What’s wrong if I marry one of them that I haven’t met or knew existed? Second cousins by the way! Also I’m not 100% sure if I’m gonna do but it’s the best option. The Somali girls in America are gonna turn my son into a skirt wearing khanis and my daughter into a alt girl who thinks eating is an accomplishment. Unless I find a hidden a gem somali American Queen.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Let me tell you the ones in Africa are a lot worse 😹 they come out at night with their ninja clothing and sleep around, I have heard a lot of stories, you are pretty naive if you think people back home are goddess . Once you bring that lady from Africa she will turn to kick Minaj because she wants to compeTe with the girls in the west.

Last edited:

digaagjecel

Let me tell you the ones in Africa are a lot worse 😹 they come out ant night with their ninja clothing and sleep around, I have heard a lot of stories, you are pretty naive of you think people back home are goddess . Once you bring that lady from Africa s her will turn to kick Minaj ☠
Trust me I know but I’m not looking for your average somali back home. I’m looking for one that went to a British university in Nairobi or something. A girl who can provide for herself.

digaagjecel

My sister’s crush on our cousin creeps me out. I guess I’m too Americanized to get it......
I treat my cousins that I’ve met like my sisters and my mom would ask me if I wanted to marry them in the future but I would refuse. It’s just I got zero options I’m in the Somali club at my university and wallahi it’s sad both the guys and girls are embarrassing.

Your Habo/Abti's going to be your mother-in-law/father-in-law :tacky:
It's halal, but you can't set a foot out of place. There's no amicable divorce if you're all family.

digaagjecel

Your Habo/Abti's going to be your mother-in-law/father-in-law :tacky:
It's halal, but you can't set a foot out of place. There's no amicable divorce if you're all family.
My mom and dad have been sending money to them for that last 21 years. In terms of issues in the marriage they’ll always side with me.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
giphy.gif

Trending