Marrying women back home

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Marrying someone from back doesn’t guarantee anything. I know a man who married twice from back home. Yeah sure they had the daqan but their personalities and attitudes sucked actually they were bat shit crazy and ruined his life, in the end he married a woman like him who’ve lived in the diaspora for over 30 years. It’s the same for us women marrying a man from back home is probably not in our best interest mental illness is rampant in Somalia.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
A lot of Somali guys always say they’re going to marry a woman back home because they think they’re more submissive or less likely to lash out/argue and obey them and that is kinda weird. You just want a wife that says “yes sir” and “no sir” and does everything you want, instead of a nuanced individual like yourself who you can discuss things with, learn with etc.

Besides, a lot of them have a skewed perception of women who were born and raised in Somalia, like those women aren’t women too lol and that they’ll behave and act exactly as you want them to. A lot of these men are better off buying robots to fulfill their every need, real Stepford wives shit.

giphy.gif
Tell them to just build your own Xaas bro.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nope. Never.
So you married a girl back home that you never gonna bring with you?

Why marry women you're unsure about in terms of loyalty? I suppose for some marriage is truly a souless transaction Doesn't sound like raising a family together is the goal

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Come on Mod man go to work, how come you're still letting an NSFW post sit in general?

Why marry women you're unsure about in terms of loyalty? I suppose for some marriage is truly a souless transaction Doesn't sound like raising a family together is the goal

Dont ever put loyalty and woman in the same sentence.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Loyal Woman? Why certainly!
Especially from home side.
Experience once of a lifetime,
But not in a rush. Takes Time!

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Imagine raising a family in another continent just because you don’t trust your spouse or you’re worried about raising your children in the “West” just pack your bags and live with your family because clearly a lot of you don’t know how to raise a family money alone is not enough.

Women back home are generally more submissive due to the culture back home. They also cook and clean without a problem, but that’s not a reason why men marry back home. Since a lot of Somalis are in the diaspora, it only takes a few generations before they completely lose their culture, history, lineage and religion. Basically it takes 2-4 generations before an ethnic group fully assimilates into an environment. However, if you were to marry a woman from back home in an environment with a large Somali community [UAE, Minneapolis, UK etc] they will keep their mother tongue, their culture, their language, their deen, their akhlaq and much more. Sure you can do that with a woman from the diaspora but it’s just not the same. Basically, I’m investing in my future children.

Exactly is not as bad as it sounds. There are good and bad women everywhere. It's simple if you can find good Somali women in the West marry them. If not then go back home ( I can understand this choice for Somalis living in London where a lot of the Somali girls you see are loud and manly just like football hooligans)

As long as feminism is poisoned into the mind of Somali women in Europe, there will always be men that look for a wife back home. They are certainly not perfect, but always better a somalized Karen.

It's not just Somali or other ethnic men marrying back home anymore. Even cadaan lads in places like Denmark are importing Thai wives en mass, so much so that the goverment might step in. They're sick to death of Western women lol

Social media, reality TV and society as whole encourages women to act like unlikeable dickheads. The only things keeping our community together and Somali women in check are Islam and shame culture.

Women back home are generally more submissive due to the culture back home. They also cook and clean without a problem, but that’s not a reason why men marry back home. Since a lot of Somalis are in the diaspora, it only takes a few generations before they completely lose their culture, history, lineage and religion. Basically it takes 2-4 generations before an ethnic group fully assimilates into an environment. However, if you were to marry a woman from back home in an environment with a large Somali community [UAE, Minneapolis, UK etc] they will keep their mother tongue, their culture, their language, their deen, their akhlaq and much more. Sure you can do that with a woman from the diaspora but it’s just not the same. Basically, I’m investing in my future children.
Exactly these women are low in culture pride. They think everything had to do with them. Even so stats prove marriage in the west is inevitably going to fail. There big bucks and divorces. Most these women want liberal men who are pushover. This thread was by women who's involved with a Gallo so it's quite weird to feel some type of way for man to go back to his home country to seek a spouse who share same values and morals as he does

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Imagine raising a family in another continent just because you don’t trust your spouse or you’re worried about raising your children in the “West” just pack your bags and live with your family because clearly a lot of you don’t know how to raise a family money alone is not enough.
Imagine marrying back home to a girl you're scared is gonna take advantage of you if you bring her to the west atleast the decent guys who marry back home bring their wife and kid over and live a happy life

Whats funny is that if a guy is living in the US/canada and marries a girl in UK or other 1st world country he would either get her to move or go to her yet girls back home aren't given that

Trending

Latest posts