Marrying women back home

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
A lot of Somali guys always say they’re going to marry a woman back home because they think they’re more submissive or less likely to lash out/argue and obey them and that is kinda weird. You just want a wife that says “yes sir” and “no sir” and does everything you want, instead of a nuanced individual like yourself who you can discuss things with, learn with etc.

Besides, a lot of them have a skewed perception of women who were born and raised in Somalia, like those women aren’t women too lol and that they’ll behave and act exactly as you want them to. A lot of these men are better off buying robots to fulfill their every need, real Stepford wives shit.

giphy.gif

A lot of Somali guys always say they’re going to marry a woman back home because they think they’re more submissive or less likely to lash out/argue and obey them and that is kinda weird. You just want a wife that says “yes sir” and “no sir” and does everything you want, instead of a nuanced individual like yourself who you can discuss things with, learn with etc.

Besides, a lot of them have a skewed perception of women who were born and raised in Somalia, like those women aren’t women too lol and that they’ll behave and act exactly as you want them to. A lot of these men are better off buying robots to fulfill their every need, real Stepford wives shit.

giphy.gif
Women back home are generally more submissive due to the culture back home. They also cook and clean without a problem, but that’s not a reason why men marry back home. Since a lot of Somalis are in the diaspora, it only takes a few generations before they completely lose their culture, history, lineage and religion. Basically it takes 2-4 generations before an ethnic group fully assimilates into an environment. However, if you were to marry a woman from back home in an environment with a large Somali community [UAE, Minneapolis, UK etc] they will keep their mother tongue, their culture, their language, their deen, their akhlaq and much more. Sure you can do that with a woman from the diaspora but it’s just not the same. Basically, I’m investing in my future children.

the options in the west are terrible. They either can't cook, can't speak somalia, support lgbt or are liberal muslims. its hard to find a good somali woman in the west, sp why not go back and get one who isn't as brainwashed as these western nayaas

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Women back home are generally more submissive due to the culture back home. They also cook and clean without a problem, but that’s not a reason why men marry back home. Since a lot of Somalis are in the diaspora, it only takes a few generations before they completely lose their culture, history, lineage and religion. Basically it takes 2-4 generations before an ethnic group fully assimilates into an environment. However, if you were to marry a woman from back home in an environment with a large Somali community [UAE, Minneapolis, UK etc] they will keep their mother tongue, their culture, their language, their deen, their akhlaq and much more. Sure you can do that with a woman from the diaspora but it’s just not the same. Basically, I’m investing in my future children.
You just need to invest in a good person as a wife and be there for your children, no matter where you are or where shes from.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

giphy.gif

they don't understand the difference between being a submissive wife & a slave they want a wife that gonna be picking up after em all day, in the name of being a “submissive” wife a bunch of grown man that dont act like it

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
they don't understand the difference between being a submissive wife & a slave they want a wife that gonna be picking up after em all day, in the name of being a “submissive” wife a bunch of grown man that dont act like it
Couldn’t have said it better, you’re so right

I am married to a girl from back home. I dont regret it. Never will. She cooks, cleans and does everything a woman is supposed to do.
Some dudes are mad they have to share house duties with their women. Keep rationalizing sxb.
:russ:

I am married to a girl from back home. I dont regret it. Never will. She cooks, cleans and does everything a woman is supposed to do.
Some dudes are mad they have to share house duties with their women. Keep rationalizing sxb.
:russ:

Does she live in the west with you?

Trending