Marrying out and Somali self-hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
And still unmarried* :sass2:

Are you one of those hag' admirers?:mjlol: And since when does beauty have anything to do with marital status? It's a matter of choosing not to settle for second-tier treatment. I refuse to marry a Farax that won't go the extra mile. I also, don't do a marry-me-now-or-never ultimatum, 'love in competition', jealous streak, inconsistency or a trail of broken promises. :manny: Perhaps, I'm too idealistic. Maybe I don't like to date or I love my 'single' state?

Last edited:
Are you one of those hag' admirers?:mjlol: And since when does beauty have anything to do with marital status? It's a matter of choosing not to settle for second-tier treatment. I refuse to marry a Farax that won't go the extra mile. I also, don't do a marry-me-now-or-never ultimatum, 'love in competition' or inconsistency or a trail of broken promises. :manny: Perhaps, I'm too idealistic. Maybe I don't like to date or I love my 'single' state?
giphy.gif

It looks like I was right about my assessment of the state of diaspora Somalis by the posts in the thread. Boqor Boqol is right yet again. I would slap you idiots if I heard these responses irl. Xasaaros.

Its refreshing to see posts by @embarassing and @Bahal. There's still hope to see Somali nationalists who want to keep it purely Somali.

The rest of you are :trash:

I am very pleased that you are
calacal-ing. It means that y'all are not dismissing this anymore. You know this is a big and fast cultural change.

I call it the Qeylo Revolution. It symbolizes Somali girls who are very loud and attention seeking people in general. The Somali girls are at the front leading this.

I ask that they call me if they need any resources or assistance while they do this revolution. I am loyal to this cause as f*ck

:siilaanyosmile:

@LarryThePuntite

Liar, you can't even stay loyal to your right-wing leader and you dismiss LGBT people rights when it is convient.

You're a sham and an elitist on this site.

It looks like I was right about my assessment of the state of diaspora Somalis by the posts in the thread. Boqor Boqol is right yet again. I would slap you idiots if I heard these responses irl. Xasaaros.

Its refreshing to see posts by @embarassing and @Bahal. There's still hope to see Somali nationalists who want to keep it purely Somali.

The rest of you are :trash:
You’re focused on the wrong things. Our country is in a terrible state and you’re focusing on nationalism and who marries who. Stop talking about irrelevant things and help the country

You’re focused on the wrong things. Our country is in a terrible state and you’re focusing on nationalism and who marries who. Stop talking about irrelevant things and help the country

You need to stop talking about where a full-Somali should put his focus too. Your not even a Somali. Your a biracial that has some Somali genetics. Please focus on whatever issues caadan people face.

"Our country" kulaha :mjlol:

Don't ever talk about Somalia and Somali issues halfie boy.

You need to stop talking about where a full-Somali should put his focus too. Your not even a Somali. Your a biracial that has some Somali genetics. Please focus on whatever issues caadan people face.

If you "full-somalis" are so great, how do you explain the state of the country right now? :russ:

Racism is forbidden in Islam. No one cares for your pseudo-nationalism.

Last edited:
Nationalism isn't haram. Go brush up on your knowledge of the deen.

You're on point Fam. Nationalism is atavistic and even America was found under that doctrine. It also rapidly transformed many countries I.E southeast Asian countries.

Nationalism is "based on the premise that the individual’s loyalty and devotion to the nation-state surpass other individual or group interests, hence it's Halal and mandatory to the highest order. Furthermore, influential diaspora communities with political,intelectual and economic capital have largely maintained an ingroup cultural identity. And we're talking about people who were outside their native country for hundreds of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.