Marrying a revert

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Nothing smells better than an unsi mixed with suqaar smelled home..

i went to a somali/white household and wallahi my nose wanted to get out of there

:tocry:
The food wasn't bad, my auntie learned how to cook french and italian food, as she grew up and studied in those countries, I actually like how she makes her couscous 😂 but she has been influenced by the french culture way to much , she wears red lipstick, a beret and loves her wine 😭😂

btw, My Ajnabi friend reverted to Islam so he can marry this Somali girl.
The food wasn't bad, my auntie learned how to cook french and italian food, as she grew up and studied in those countries, I actually like how she makes her couscous 😂 but she has been influenced by the french culture way to much , she wears red lipstick, a beret and loves her wine 😭😂
Your auntie drink wine? May Allah guide her. Sins are not a laughing matter. You should feel sorry for her that she is lost.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

Your auntie drink wine? May Allah guide her. Sins are not a laughing matter. You should feel sorry for her that she is lost.

I can only make duaa for her, she was raised in the west (60 + old)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

so did he only revert just to marry her?

He shall join my family and will move to Somalia with me. We’ll see them once every ten years