Marry modest Virgin Atheist or Muslim sleeper(30 bodies)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
100% pure athiest. Even a pure christian.

I don't care if they're a muslim, their past is their past. 30 bodies???? That's insane.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
it kind of defeats the purpose of "would you rather" if you say neither don't you think? They're both supposed to be equally undesirable or equally desirable.
If I gave you an answer it'd be of no value because idgaf about either but I'll go with Muslim girl just to be contradictory to everyone else

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If I gave you an answer it'd be of no value because idgaf about either but I'll go with Muslim girl just to be contradictory to everyone else
You don't care about your wife's religion or how many bodies she has? They're both equally unimportant to you?

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Marrying an Athiest but before marrying the Athiest she becomes Muslim but it doesn’t contradict the first point which was marrying an atheist.

Makes sense :sass2:
Former Atheist will always be different from someone born Muslim and her family will still be Atheist.

Muslim lady by default. As she can sincerely ask Allah for forgiveness and Allah is the most merciful.

While me marrying an Atheist lady would be haram and my marriage would be null and void in the eyes of Allah
Or you could just reject both

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's sunnah to marry a virgin :sass2:

idc what she is now, 30 bodies is too gotdamn much. Her faith is between her and Allah, but between me and her she's too far out.

Trending