Marry kill date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I highly doubt someone living in Saudi would feel safe to type that much criticism from within the country. Probably grew up in Arabta and lives in the West now, she was also HA.
Nah it isnt who you think it is. Its someone active on here whos using alias account or banned member using VPN:bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't even know who she is! And apperently is Arab....and well i kinda hate Arabs.:manny:

:what1:
I got my eyes on you

0eAmW_f-maxage-0.gif

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Either you're an old user or you've been lurking for a long time.

You know too much :hillarybiz:

Naa hee dhe I am a civil engineer :ufdup:

Plus I've already built homes before :trumpsmirk:

I lurked for a couple of days before I made this account. I know a lot bc ppl post everything about themselves without any prompting :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
@The Cushitic One Walaal if you want land in Berbera it is very simple. As @merka said you'll have to marry one of the many Habar Awal guys here so your future children will be from beesha to keep the wealth within our community. :diddyass:

You guys are too friendly. Few of them tried to come for Maydh in SS i bit their head off Lol.
I endorse this union though it is good.

:samwelcome:

2ur9f87.jpg

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
You guys are too friendly. Few of them tried to come for Maydh in SS i bit their head off Lol.
I endorse this union though it is good.

:samwelcome:

As is tradition, we'll only accept the women in this exchange. My cousins will get to wed HJ queens from Burco out of it so it is a fair exchange in my opinion:banderas:

Bohol

VIP
As is tradition, we'll only accept the women in this exchange. My cousins will get to wed HJ queens from Burco out of it so it is a fair exchange in my opinion:banderas:

Since us GX men are paranoid of being infiltrated you guys can have them. It is win win for everyone.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
It's just bants walal... my hometown
is burco, I already have some plots
I've invested there, Masha'Allah.

:salute:

Mashallah! Land investment is always a smart one.

What if I trade you a Becky with a Somali fetish? How many plots of land will that get me? I need to get in on some of that land and my friend is really into ppl who make this face :diddyass:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Mashallah! Land investment is always a smart one.

What if I trade you a Becky with a Somali fetish? How many plots of land will that get me? I need to get in on some of that land and my friend is really into ppl who make this face :diddyass:

Only ethnic Somali women are eligible for this exchange I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending