Marry kill date

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I'm the only one who can tame your wild side :siilaanyosmile:

:gucciwhat: Tame? You can't tame
A Alpha, you can be an equal only.

Wild? I defend myself and I win.
I call that a lethal combination of DNA
And stragetic intelligence masha'Allah..
:denzelnigga: I do love a game of chess

I was joking about buying land in berbera, btw, maybe
A summer home... Insha'Allah

:gucciwhat: Tame? You can't tame
A Alpha, you can be an equal only.

Wild? I defend myself and I win.
I call that a lethal combination of DNA
And stragetic intelligence masha'Allah..
:denzelnigga: I do love a game of chess

I was joking about buying land in berbera, btw, maybe
A summer home... Insha'Allah
Don't worry about the home in berbera. I will build one for us with my own 2 hands :p

Kill: @Mohsin(Cancer nr1),@Adolf-Hitler,(Cancer nr2),@Unknownnn(Cancer nr3),khalid bin walid(Cancer nr4),@TheMadMullah(Cancernr5),@DeathWish(Cancer nr6),@Black Dahlia(Cancer nr7) and @Sa'azana(Cancer nr8)...Them 8 are in a completely different league when it comes to Jihady bullshit!Sometimes i honestly believe they are ISIS recruiters:noneck:,@fox(Isaaq brother:friendhug:,but too religious for his own good:snoop:), @Strawberryshuffle(Brainwashed Islam victim,i feel sorry for this sister:jcoleno:),@embarassing(Flip flop queen:hillarybiz:) ,@sosomali(Jihad soldier nr1:bell:),@Coulombs law(Jihad soldier nr2:bell:),@IslamIsTheAnswer(Jihad soldier nr3:bell:),@SuldaanGuled(Jihad soldier nr4:bell:) ,@Yahya Liban-Lewis(Afraid of atheists:drakelaugh:),@Abdalla(Fear anything non muslim:lolbron:),@Transparent(Darod soldier nr1:bell:),@Yonis(Darod soldier nr2:bell:),@TSP(Darod soldier nr3:bell:) @Duke of Bohol(Protects the Islam victims too much:bell:)

Date: @VixR(I know she is a woman,but damn is she a fine sister when she attacks the Muslims:banderas:),@EternalLightX(Another fine sister:mjswag:),@GodKnowsBest(She has a way with words:obama:),@Amun(He occasionally attacks the Muslim hypocrisy:salute:),@ItsHanna(another fine sister:denzelnigga:), @The Cushitic One(She is in the middle route between Islam and Atheism,if she dated me,i would've saved this sister:siilaanyosmile:),@Nawal(cool atheist guy:gaasdrink:),@maestro(A funny guy:gaasdrink:) @Hemaal(cool guy,if he doesn't mention the occasional Muslim bs:manny:)

Marry: @Axmed Xaji(The only guy that can save the SSpot Muslims:banderas:),@YoungFarah( A true man that understands Islam is only for the degenerate:samwelcome:)

Let's go save this one first, shall we?

IMG_6628.jpg

This isn't the first time I've been asked that, this is so funny.
Wallah this is my first account on here, do I sound like a veteran? Maybe it's bc I speak fluently in troll :lolbron:
Either you're an old user or you've been lurking for a long time.

You know too much :hillarybiz:
Are you trying to kill me? First cooking for me- food poisoning, now this!

View attachment 22885
Naa hee dhe I am a civil engineer :ufdup:

Plus I've already built homes before :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts