Marry A p0rnstar Farahs! Turn a h03 Into A Housewife!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If there was enough woman for every man to have multiple, and they were mature enough to have multiple wives, and had the ability and energy to exercise it, I would say 75% of men would
Good for them because if women could we would too.
The thought of settling with one measly dick is hard. I need 4 minimum, each season change, a new nigga.
New Year Snow GIF by Joan Kamberaj

H0es good girls any type of girls eventually get wifed. Don’t lie these men lie to you.
I suppose some men are just cheap and will marry anything. Loooool
LOL you so clearly want this to be true whether it is or isn't, easily the most disingenuous user on this forum.

"according to science", "all papers" dfkm
:heh::drakelaugh::mjlol:
If I clearly just wanted it to be true, would I have questioned Shimbiris? No. I would have went along with it straight away.

You clearly, want the opposite to be true as well, hence your comment. Either tell me i'm wrong or be quiet and reflect on how you lack any self awareness.

I suppose some men are just cheap and will marry anything. Loooool

If I clearly just wanted it to be true, would I have questioned Shimbiris? No. I would have went along with it straight away.

You clearly, want the opposite to be true as well, hence your comment. Either tell me i'm wrong or be quiet and reflect on how you lack any self awareness.
I’m just calling out men that scream they wouldn’t marry one but time after time they prove themselves wrong. Cases like this being an example.

So you are saying 99% of men are not marriage worthy and do not love their wives?
I can love my wife and desire another woman
Qeelbax dont be like other woman and project
woman are not the same as men
Woman cannot love more than 2 men at the same time, nor is it natural for them to do so, If it was Allah would have allowed it, and Allah would promise woman multiple husbands in jannah, but Allah didn't
A Man can love 2 women, or 3 or 4 at the same time, A man can love his wife and still go with other woman, thats the way a man works

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Imagine my shock she marries a white guy. Wallahi white dudes are cucks :mjlol: She'll probably shoot a scene sucking another man's d1ck and then she'll come home and give her cuck husband a kiss on the lips :susp:

Fam, you can't let looks ignore some shit. You can't just brush off the fact that your girl used to do . There are some people, both men and women, that are straight up not fit for marriage. Idgaf if people are hurt by that fact, but it's the truth.
That’s the thing she’s perfect to him. My experience hanging out with some wealthy people they aren’t sexually judgemental as other classes. You’d be surprised what happens behind closed doors.

That’s the thing she’s perfect to him. My experience hanging out with some wealthy people they aren’t sexually judgemental as other classes. You’d be surprised what happens behind closed doors.
non-Judgemental? Or they are just disgusting themselves

non-Judgemental? Or they are just disgusting themselves
Well, if you have to be respectful all day then releasing they’re true desires makes sense to me. I just watched lol somethings seemed tame and others just different.

Said who?
:gaasdrink:
Because women are not created to be with multiple men, that is a fact of life, both in our religion, biology, the way society works, and in psycology, a woman with one god husband wouldnt desire another man provided she is not a ho3
You are not married so you wouldn't understand

Been.
Your wife deserves better.
Qeelbax I could almost 100% say your husband will desire other woman while you are married to him he will just never tell u, this is just a fact all men no but do not say because they do not want to upset their wives
all u need to do is go online and look at what men say and u will see every married man wishes he could be with another woman
if they say no they are lying to u
Which man would want to stay with one woman for the rest of his life, that is not appealing to a man.
On the other hand woman would like to stay with the love of their life for the rest of their life.
Completely different

Trending

Latest posts