Marry A p0rnstar Farahs! Turn a h03 Into A Housewife!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There’s someone out there for everyone. star or not she’s cute just for that fact guys would wife her.

I dunno, walaashay. Find it hard to believe someone's wife or husband routinely sleeping with other people, for money or not, is conducive to a healthy and happy marriage or a sign of a mentally healthy person if they actually agree to marry into that situation. No hate, though. It's her life and his. Hope it works out.

I dunno, walaashay. Find it hard to believe someone's wife or husband routinely sleeping with other people, for money or not, is conducive to a healthy and happy marriage or a sign of a mentally healthy person if they actually agree to marry into that situation. No hate, though. It's her life and his. Hope it works out.
Yeah it’s not for me too. Some people are ok with that set up.

It's literally insane, but if they want to try their hand at marriage, then more power to them; with that being said, I would quite literally disown my son if he so much as broached the subject.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It's literally insane, but if they want to try their hand at marriage, then more power to them; with that being said, I would quite literally disown my son if he so much as broached the subject.

Hunter-Gatherers, 99% of our history as a species and arguably our most robust state, are a good picture of the natural state of man and pretty much all of them were monogamous. You can even see as much with their Y-DNA and mtDNA frequencies. Lots of diversity on both sides whereas with pastoralists and farmers you do see a handful of lineages (or even one) dominating the genepool on the Y-DNA side whilst mtDNA frequencies are diverse. Meaning a handful of men propagated a large group of people upon a large pool of women whereas with HGs the frequencies imply about as many men as the women. Our natural state is not polygamy or fornicating about like wild animals and it is assumable our happiest state is not such as well given the incredibly low rates of depression and psychiatric disorders among HGs. The historical data simply doesn't agree with with promiscuity for both men and women regardless of what saaxiibs on this forum want to believe.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The man is a spineless creature but think about the poor innocent child. They need to surrender that child to the Amish people so she/he can avoid seeing their mom getting banged by 10 guys in prime 4k video quality. An absolute nightmare.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
The man is a spineless creature but think about the poor innocent child. They need to surrender that child to the Amish people so she/he can avoid seeing their mom getting banged by 10 guys in prime 4k video quality. An absolute nightmare.

The odds of kids knowing who Riley Reid is in 20 years is minuscule. Only people who know who she is right now will remember her.

Your average 8th grader today doesn’t remember a p*rn actress from 15 years ago.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The odds of kids knowing who Riley Reid is in 20 years is minuscule. Only people who know who she is right now will remember her.

Your average 8th grader today doesn’t remember a p*rn actress from 15 years ago.

Children are still pieces of shits, it only takes one person recognising his/her mum before getting the most devastating roasting of their life:mjkkk: The woman is one of the most known pørn actresses and the woman in a infamous meme. A damn teacher could recognise her in a parents evening and spread the info to the students.

I can already imagine the poor child walking towards the cafeteria and that one absolute menace of a child yelling how his/her mother sucks dick good. Couple guys join and what you see next is 10-15 guys belly laughing with tears in their eyes.

I know this would happen because God knows I would have done this. It doesn’t even matter if the child is comfy in the school, she/he is going to be ROASTED. Me and my niggas would have been salivating if we got this info:mjhaps: Straight giggling and shit kkkk

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

People are brutal man. There already was an onlyfans model who's kid was getting bullied for her past proclivities.

You underestimate how judgmental society can be.

Sol

?
What ever offspring she has will be cursed regardless of what they achieve like how the f*ck do you comeback to someone showing your moms old videos :mjlol:

Hunter-Gatherers, 99% of our history as a species and arguably our most robust state, are a good picture of the natural state of man and pretty much all of them were monogamous. You can even see as much with their Y-DNA and mtDNA frequencies. Lots of diversity on both sides whereas with pastoralists and farmers you do see a handful of lineages (or even one) dominating the genepool on the Y-DNA side whilst mtDNA frequencies are diverse. Meaning a handful of men propagated a large group of people upon a large pool of women whereas with HGs the frequencies imply about as many men as the women. Our natural state is not polygamy or fornicating about like wild animals and it is assumable our happiest state is not such as well given the incredibly low rates of depression and psychiatric disorders among HGs. The historical data simply doesn't agree with with promiscuity for both men and women regardless of what saaxiibs on this forum want to believe.
What do you think of the theory of men being naturally predisposed to promiscuity as is peddled by pseudoscience?

Are men naturally polygamous? How come we supposedly have more female ancestors than male?

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
People are brutal man. There already was an onlyfans model who's kid was getting bullied for her past proclivities.

You underestimate how judgmental society can be.

Thats because the kid was going to school while the mum was in p*rn.

But if she retires today, no one is going to remember her in 15 years.

:noneck:
Unlimited access to unlimited sexuality is what the male sexual strategy is. Men throughout history were Polygynous by nature, saying that polygyny is not the natural state of man is just false, disingenuous and just shows how out of touch you are with reality.

Men desire sexual abundance but not every man can afford that.

we are Polygynous by nature but monogamous by necessity.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1662985925415.png
why would a white man ridicule her? He is probably her fan. Jelly ya think? Besides the white man who is jelly has HIV

1662985981072.png

:noneck:
Unlimited access to unlimited sexuality is what the male sexual strategy is. Men throughout history were Polygynous by nature, saying that polygyny is not the natural state of man is just false, disingenuous and just shows how out of touch you are with reality.

Men desire sexual abundance but not every man can afford that.

we are Polygynous by nature but monogamous by necessity.
And you know that is at the expense of “women” since women are at the other “flip of the coin” in your “polygnous by nature” statement.

Do you want all women to forcibly accept that?

Since we 100% prefer monogamy.