Votes: 50 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Married. For some reason, certain male members of this forum seem to be jealous of my husband. I don't know if they want him or want to be him. :tacky:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You and your fuckin report. Qumayo, I will rape your virgin anus.
rgiWbId.png

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Name them and shame them :denzelnigga:

Duchess dont be scared they wont do anything to you :denzelnigga:

There are too many to name but the most prolific is @R.Kelly. He even made up a fake MJ ex-wife from Canada and changed his username to claim ownership over me. He wants to be my husband. Then we have members like @XamarCade who are jealous of my husband and want him for themselves. :susp:

Merca

Inactive.
There are too many to name but the most prolific is @R.Kelly. He even made up a fake MJ ex-wife from Canada and changed his username to claim ownership over me. He wants to be my husband. Then we have members like @XamarCade who are jealous of my husband and want him for themselves. :susp:
Do you know why they would want your husband? :ileycry:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wow be careful you dont know what kinda creepy shit these men are capable of :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending