Marriage question

Guys:Would you marry an older woman? Ladies:Would you marry a younger guy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
then I will take you back home.
they'll indulge in organc caano geel, organic kurus, organic air. no polluted air of any kind, nothing that isn't organic food.
are u listening?

:( Everyone back home is old fashioned, though. I want to wear the sirwaal. They won't approve of a man doing domestic work. :gaasdrink:

Younger by a year is fine, by preferably my age. I don't mind older; only if it's within a 5 year difference and she's cadaan

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hahaha, cheeky. On a more serious, they most likely have their shit together. I would like a 2 income household, not to spend my life baby sitting some Xalimo and funding her lifestyle. Plus no mehr hehehe

I thought Somali girls were over achievers with great jobs, at least the ones I know. I understand that this segment of the populace might be outside of your price range. I don't blame you for opting out for a less qaali option. It's economical.

I thought Somali girls were over achievers with great jobs, at least the ones I know. I understand that this segment of the populace might be outside of your price range. I don't blame you for opting out for a less qaali option. It's economical.
That's true, most of the Somali girls I've met at uni have been overachievers. I even know one who left uni 2 years ago and is already making £50k.... insane!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Average age of menopause for halimos is around early 40s - mid 40s. So at best you got 15 - 10 years.

:faysalwtf:

Why do I see Somali women pregnant at the same time as their 25 year old daughters? Somali menopause from my non scientific opinion seems to be late 50s. Either that or their having children in prepubescents.

Btw 40 would be a very early menopause.

Bohol

VIP
:faysalwtf:

Why do I see Somali women pregnant at the same time as their 25 year old daughters? Somali menopause from my non scientific opinion seems to be late 50s. Either that or their having children in prepubescents.

Btw 40 would be a very early menopause.

Where on earth are there Somali habros in their late 50s having children? :mjlol::farmajoyaab: must be a southern thing.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Where on earth are there habros in their late 50s having children? :mjlol::farmajoyaab: must be a southern thing.

Actually the person I was referring to was OG, what's up with you referring to southern everything. I got to you huh? :siilaanyolaugh:

I think you're a bad judge of age. Majority of the Somali women I see wheeling around toddlers and school age children are 40+.
And it's not even uncommon for 45+ year old women to have new born for Somalis.

Warya haven't you seen the families where some of the children are born from the late 80s to 2010. How do you think that works? Does her age just stop? Kkkk

When my mother was giving birth to me her neighbour back home in Somalia was I heard pregnant, meanwhile the neighbours eldest daughter was older by three years than my hooyo. It's extremely common.

A lot of these fob women lie about their ages so I see why you think they're younger than they are.

Bohol

VIP
@John Michael yes Somali women do have children in their 40s that
is normal but you over exaggerated by claiming they have kids in their late 50s.
clear.png
:lol: As I
have said before the 40s is usually the last stage of having kids for majority of halimos.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@John Michael yes Somali women do have children in their 40s that
is normal but you over exaggerated by claiming they have kids in their late 50s.
clear.png
:lol: As I
have said before in their 40s is usually the last stage of having kids.

My hooyo was 26 years old when she had me. Making that woman's eldest daughter nearly 30. Not an exaggeration at all.
Plus I have others in my family to go on well past 45+ having kids.

Take a closer look at your average Somali hooyo, they tend to be on average 40+ especially in the diaspora.

Btw I highly doubt @sophisticate is the type to want a litter of children so why the talk of menopause? The girl is in her prime. :icon e biggrin:

Imho if you have kids it should be btwn 23-38 and <5 so that you can properly provide and raise them.

Bohol

VIP
My hooyo was 26 years old when she had me. Making that woman's eldest daughter nearly 30. Not an exaggeration at all.

Take a closer look at your average Somali hooyo, they tend to be on average 40+ especially in the diaspora.

Btw I highly doubt @sophisticate is the type to want a litter of children so why the talk of menopause? The girl is in her prime. :icon e biggrin:

Imho if you have kids it should be btwn 23-38 and <5 so that you can properly provide and raise them.

I can't imagine a 50 year old nucleus popping out kids at that age and retiring in the farms of Jamaame :lol: :lol: . Yes the best years for breeding for women is between 18- 38.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I can't imagine a 50 year old nucleus popping out kids at that age and retiring in the farms of Jamaame :lol: :lol: .

:nahgirl:

The women who are 50+ having children are usually having 10+ children. Wawareey I would die if I was changing diapers at 50. I want a stress free life. :rejoice:

I've stated my preference with controversial opinions on children for myself here before. :mjswag:

Bohol

VIP
:nahgirl:

The women who are 50+ having children are usually having 10+ children. Wawareey I would die if I was changing diapers at 50. I want a stress free life. :rejoice:

I've stated my preference with controversial opinions on children for myself here before. :mjswag:

Wa caadi we will get you a T1a breeder expert. Got to breed your folks to protect the prime farmlands after-all. :mjswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:stevej:I've got a plan. I'll just travel back in time. Kidnap and sedate my younger self to harvest premium eggs. Then travel to the future, so my children have the best chance in life. :mjhaps: Nothing compares to 20-year-old, ovum. And I'll have 30-year-old money and maturity. :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending