Marriage question

Guys:Would you marry an older woman? Ladies:Would you marry a younger guy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the early to mid 40s, that is almost impossible lol. You can still have kids.
Waxas wa khiyaali inabti. I will stop you having kids when you reach late 30s that is eedo status after that. :siilaanyosmile: The best breeding years for halimos health wise is between 18 - 38.

Gambar

VIP
Waxas wa khiyaali inabti. I will stop you having kids when you reach late 30s that is eedo status after that. :siilaanyosmile: The best breeding years for halimos health wise is between 18 - 38.
I'm only having others if I get a daughter so I can marry her off to my people. :gaasdrink:

Gambar

VIP
Maxad doonaysa hadaba? wa yaabe. You will respect her father's choice.:fittytousand:
War naga tag :mahubowtf:respect kulaha respectkaga ma naqanee orod oo is cun oo is calali.
Gambar I feel so conflicted. A part of me want's to say you go ayeeyo. Another says, ayeeyos don't give buscud or nacnac to odeys.:damn:
Let the Ayeyo's get busy and attend to their needs instead of being dhibleys and spreading gossip :siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

Steel Magnolia
Staff Member
War naga tag :mahubowtf:respect kulaha respectkaga ma naqanee orod oo is cun oo is calali.

Let the Ayeyo's get busy and attend to their needs instead of being dhibleys and spreading gossip :siilaanyolaugh:
I see where you're coming from. Make love, not mischief. :mjlaugh:

Sophisticate

Steel Magnolia
Staff Member
Not free. Maybe we can negotiate?
:gaasdrink: I need me a stay at home aabo. My spawn will be home schooled. They will eat organic. And live with me until they are in their 30s. Just like hooyo macaan. :siilaanyolaugh: Its either I get my monies or a chef, janitor and professor all in one. I don't ask for much.

Last edited:
:gaasdrink: I need me a stay at home aabo. My spawn will be home schooled. They will eat organic. And live with me until they are in their 30s. Just like hooyo macaan. :siilaanyolaugh: Its either I get my monies or a chef, janitor and professor all in one. I don't ask for much.
then I will take you back home.
they'll indulge in organc caano geel, organic kurus, organic air. no polluted air of any kind, nothing that isn't organic food.
are u listening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending