Marriage question

Guys:Would you marry an older woman? Ladies:Would you marry a younger guy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In most cultures it is conventional for the husband to be older than his wife or at least the same age. For the single ladies, would you consider marrying a guy who is younger than you? And for the guys would you marry an older woman?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
When I was in High school I went to a birthday party of this girl, she was turning 19 this was 6 years ago, last weekend she posted a birthday cake on instagram, it had 22. In 6 years she aged only 3.

The point of the story, no one knows Somalis real age, go for whatever. She might tell you she is younger than you by 3 but in reality she is probably older than you by 5.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Gotta be same age or less for me, but thats just preference.:gaasdrink:

In Prophet Mohamed (S) case, he was 25 when Khadijah married him and she was 40 years old.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not every halimo is like you dee they don't eat the proper diet.:pachah1:

I intend to look better with time. :mybusiness: I just hope the husband doesn't mind if I become an Instagram model by Menopause.:mjpls: I will create a line of liposuction waist trainners with pockets. I'll be the Somali Suzanne Summers.

Bohol

VIP
I intend to look better with time. :mybusiness: I just hope the husband doesn't mind if I become an Instagram model by Menopause.:mjpls: I will create a line of liposuction waist trainners with pockets. I'll be the Somali Suzanne Summers.

Well menopause ain't that far it is only 7 years to go for you. I bet you are excited about what awaits you. :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending