Marriage question

Would you let your wife be friendly with your brother? As in close with the sister in law and brother in law :kanyehmm: Or is that considered ‘weird’. For example may hug them or get dinner with them

That is not normal. Your wife should not have any contact with your brothers, unless you visit them or they visit you. They are still “strangers” to each other from deen perspective

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I'm Somali which means I'm Muslim. I dont have to worry about my brother looking at my wife in any way. That's a rednecks problem :manny:

Are they not mahram?

no, but in our culture we regard them as «brothers».

It was narrated from ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Beware of entering upon women.” A man from among the Ansaar said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what about the in-law?” He said, “The in-law is death.”

no, but in our culture we regard them as «brothers».

It was narrated from ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Beware of entering upon women.” A man from among the Ansaar said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what about the in-law?” He said, “The in-law is death.”
That’s how I’ve always seen it

Trending