Marriage question

Would you let your wife be friendly with your brother? As in close with the sister in law and brother in law :kanyehmm: Or is that considered ‘weird’. For example may hug them or get dinner with them

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
Would you let your wife be friendly with your brother? As in close with the sister in law and brother in law :kanyehmm: Or is that considered ‘weird’. For example may hug them or get dinner with them
hellllllllll nahh bruh I'm not a cuck

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
no man except me her son and her father may be friendly with her only and take her to dinner :childplease:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm ok with it. Except for the going out for dinner part, why would my wife and brother need to go out for dinner? tf.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Obviously a brother wouldn't do anything that's going to upset you, I'm just confused on why your brother would hug or have a dinner with her, I mean that's kinda weird but hey this is sspot expect more stuff like this

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Lol what occasion would ever require a woman and her brother in law to go out for dinner *without* her husband or anyone else present. This is very unusual.

Eh_yX7BWkAAhckW.jpg

Todays most degenerate thread.

Obviously a brother wouldn't do anything that's going to upset you, I'm just confused on why your brother would hug or have a dinner with her, I mean that's kinda weird but hey this is sspot expect more stuff like this
Very weird lemme say. But I’d want my husband to treat my sisters like his own so maybe it doesn’t work the other way round

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I'm close with my sister in-law we even take showers together to conserve water

Trending