Marriage outside the culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No way, people should marry whoever they feel like marrying. My husband married me and I'm not somali and we are HAPPILY married. And my husband isnt mixed either, he's Full Somali.
Everyone has the right to an opinion is not like my opinions is killing someone. If you keep using this rhetoric "as long as hes muslim" this will just encourage every somali female to marry out further reducing our population.

You have your opinion and I have mind. But dont be so close minded, interracial couples and marriages are everywhere, all around the world.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You have your opinion and I have mind. But dont be so close minded, interracial couples and marriages are everywhere, all around the world.
i dont care for other people i care for somalis i want to see full somalis not half somalis who dont look remotley somali who dont know the language and claim somali. Would you want to see a half somali that looks like justin bieber claim hes somali and is famous? no.

You said your husband is Somali? Your kids are from his clan since we are our fathers' clans. We do not come from our Mothers' clans or sub clans. Inter clan marriage with Somalis is common.
Women marrying out is different to men marrying out.

You said your husband is Somali? Your kids are from his clan since we are our fathers' clans. We do not come from our Mothers' clans or sub clans. Inter clan marriage with Somalis is common.
Women marrying out is different to men marrying out.
Yes hes Somali, we dont have any children.

i dont care for other people i care for somalis i want to see full somalis not half somalis who dont look remotley somali who dont know the language and claim somali. Would you want to see a half somali that looks like justin bieber claim hes somali and is famous? no.
Your very immature

No way, people should marry whoever they feel like marrying. My husband married me and I'm not somali and we are HAPPILY married. And my husband isnt mixed either, he's Full Somali.

your kids will most likely look like you. We have weak genes. Our half kids look more like the foreign mother/father. I don't mean foreign as in country btw

Sahra

First, welcome to Somalispot where there are some exceptional people who know what is good for you and act like aunty Halimo. Secondly, for me, it is chemistry that guides me and not race, religion or ethnicity. Thirdly, I don't care about who adults voluntarily hook up with and if they are happy, I'm happy for them.

your kids will most likely look like you. We have weak genes. Our half kids look more like the foreign mother/father. I don't mean foreign as in country btw
I feel like many of you somali people need to wake up and realize its 2018 , the world is huge , its diverse. Many of you guys are living in your own little bubble and fail to realize that love is love. Dont make marriage difficult for someone simply because they are interested in someone outside of their culture . Your complicating a situation thats otherwise not the big of an issue unless your close minded and stuck in your ways.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I feel like many of you somali people need to wake up and realize its 2018 , the world is huge , its diverse. Many of you guys are living in your own little bubble and fail to realize that love is love. Dont make marriage difficult for someone simply because they are interested in someone outside of their culture . Your complicating a situation thats otherwise not the big of an issue unless your close minded and stuck in your ways.
you married a somali you are good in our books welcome to the forum

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I just laughed so hard now. Thanks
no problem i didnt mean to come across intimidating but bare in mind people will have different opinions on these forums since it is afterall anonymous and no matter how hard you convinve people some wont entertain the either aka me :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Information coming to me says that @Zahra is not what she is claiming but a xalimo.

Do you guys remember a xalimo that featured on somalicouple Snapchat a while back who married a Jamaican 40 year old in Dubai so that she secures that American passport
:pachah1:Apparently it’s her acting like a Porto Rican
:mjlol:

Last edited:
no problem i didnt mean to come across intimidating but bare in mind people will have different opinions on these forums since it is afterall anonymous and no matter how hard you convinve people some wont entertain the either aka me :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I understand. I'm not weak I can handle anything anyone says whether its insulting, wrong or just plain stupid. I'm now here, it's been less than a week. I also had another girl on here question me but it doesnt bother me. I have nothing to lie or hide. I simply speak my mind. I've been around Somalis for 15 years I'm no stranger to you guys. I know you'll question a non Somali for being on here etc

Information coming to me says that @Zahra is not what she is claiming but a xalimo.

Do you guys remember a xalimo that featured on somalicouple Snapchat a while back who married a Jamaican 40 year old in Dubai so that she secures that American passport
:pachah1:Apparently it’s her acting like a Porto Ricardo
:mjlol:
Lol sorry to disappoint you. But I'm not Somali, I'm not that girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.