Marriage outside the culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have nothing against it but personally I wouldnt do it I guess its easier to be with someone who share same culture as you and I like having someone that can communicate with my family

Only bad thing about marrying out are the ones who marry out and later talk shit about their own women/men

Ive seen it happen alot with Somalis
Ouch, that's rough. Then people like that shouldn't even bother going outside the culture if at the end they will only talk crap/complain about their spouse

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ouch, that's rough. Then people like that shouldn't even bother going outside the culture if at the end they will only talk crap/complain about their spouse
Not their spouse for example a Somali Girl marries a white guy later she Will talk crap about Somali men and talk about how shes better off with her white husband

It’s hard marrying outside your culture but as long as you’re both in muslim it’s fine by me...

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Personally i'm against it Somalis should just marry Somali have you seen how weak our genes are? and usually half somalis marry non somali further diluting our gene pool. #saynotointerracialmarriage

Personally i'm against it Somalis should just marry Somali have you seen how weak our genes are? and usually half somalis marry non somali further diluting our gene pool. #saynotointerracialmarriage
No way, people should marry whoever they feel like marrying. My husband married me and I'm not somali and we are HAPPILY married. And my husband isnt mixed either, he's Full Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts