Marriage outside the culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sahra

First, welcome to Somalispot where there are some exceptional people who know what is good for you and act like aunty Halimo. Secondly, for me, it is chemistry that guides me and not race, religion or ethnicity. Thirdly, I don't care about who adults voluntarily hook up with and if they are happy, I'm happy for them.
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Post a pic of your Porto rican face and curves or you fake

Btw are there many Porto rican muslims and where do the most live?
Yes im originally from New York, but relocated to Europe to be with my husband. I will never post my picture on here. Sorry.

Then you fake!!

But did you convert for him or you were genuine convert?
I'm not fake. I dont know what kind of people you have come across on here but I have no reason to lie. I converted for myself. Never will I have done it for a guy. And the guy I'm married to wouldn't have been bothered if I wasnt Muslim. Relax!

VixR

Veritas
You people need entertainment tonight or what. Glad I could humor you but I'm a woman.
Why tf would a rando Puerto Rican lady give a f*ck if his mom was the Somali or the Mexican lol. Troll better, that was a rookie mistake, Zahra.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
You guys are ridiculous, I'm a woman. Get over yourselves.
IM A FEMALE GET OVER YOURSELVES
downloadfile-27.jpg

Your very immature
Its different for you coming from a multiracial nation (PR as you said).

We are homogenous and do not generally mix with outsiders. Most outsiders were our adversaries anyway. So I hope you understand where this mentality comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts