Marriage is overrated

We spend our whole 20-30s trying to find the right perosn to marry…once we get married and after the honeymoon stage, marriage just become a chore..it’s like having a roomate + a job combined…I thought I would be so much happier after marriage (after all everyone married looks so happy and fulfilled on insta) only to feel like I lost my independence and added a tons more responsibility with a baby on the way…

Enjoy the single life my fellow xalimos and faraxs..once you pop that baby your life changes a lot!

Did you date beforehand or been in relationships? I feel like marriage can be easier if you've had long term relationships or are at least experienced with gives and takes of being in a relationship.

I had trouble with this as well….giving up independence. But you have to ask yourself and give yourself an ultimatum…..do you want a family or not? If yes get with the program and find a suitable partner and get on with it….if not get a vasectomy (I have a Somali friend that took this route).

it’s a lot easier if you like your partner and consider each other friends. Just have to learn life is not all about your self pleasure. I hope to get my independence back by age 50 inslh

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
We spend our whole 20-30s trying to find the right perosn to marry…once we get married and after the honeymoon stage, marriage just become a chore..it’s like having a roomate + a job combined…I thought I would be so much happier after marriage (after all everyone married looks so happy and fulfilled on insta) only to feel like I lost my independence and added a tons more responsibility with a baby on the way…

Enjoy the single life my fellow xalimos and faraxs..once you pop that baby your life changes a lot!
Of course duh. It's why I got near $100k saved, I was never married and am early 30s now so saved up money easily. I got a Somali girl coming to UK who wants marriage and I got another Somali girl here in Minneapolis that also wants it. Once it happens you gotta be ready to get that bank account damaged bwoys. It ain't easy and my buddy who is also Xawadle just seperated with his long time wife he had few daughters and sons with.

Of course duh. It's why I got near $100k saved. I got a Somali girl coming to UK who wants marriage and I got another Somali girl here in Minneapolis that also wants it. Once it happens you gotta be ready to get that bank account damaged bwoys. It ain't easy and my buddy who is also Xawadle just seperated with his long time wife he had few daughters and sons with.
100k….or even half of that……is absurd imo

save that money for a down payment my friend or anything else. I’d even blow my money on the honeymoon than a damn wedding…

before the west become gay they first downplayed marriage so all
you dimwits better start coming out now rather than downplaying
an institution that has been described as a fully half of your deen.
i f-ing despise all of you little minded arrogant pricks who think they are smarter than all who come before them just because you learned some few overrated words like independence and liberty. learn to wipe your shit first before claiming anything close to adulthood. its not you whos not ready for marriage its marriage thats not ready for your kind.

Why are you complaining about your marriage? You decided to say yes and go through with the marriage. And you should be happy having a baby on the way. I can’t tell if ur the husband or wife, but imagine ur spouse knew u was posting this on here.

Is this your TRUE STORY, How old are you?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sounds like you don't like your partner.
exactly lol. When people say “honeymoon phase is over”, it doesn’t mean that you suddenly find your spouse boring and not a suitable partner.

It’s even worse when you realize they still don’t even have a child together yet, which means they’ve probably only been married for a year at most. This person only has their self to blame. How can you already regret it when your marriage is completely fresh and your spouse hasn’t done anything that would call for divorce.

before the west become gay they first downplayed marriage so all
you dimwits better start coming out now rather than downplaying
an institution that has been described as a fully half of your deen.
i f-ing despise all of you little minded arrogant pricks who think they are smarter than all who come before them just because you learned some few overrated words like independence and liberty. learn to wipe your shit first before claiming anything close to adulthood. its not you whos not ready for marriage its marriage thats not ready for your kind.
Let me guess, your parents are divorced or agoon. You have never dated or don’t have many siblings of the opposite gender and you think life will be lit once you add people like you’re filling a fridge. There is a reason most Somali dads are absent or go for another women not because they’re bad but because marriage is boring. Nobody wants to be with an overweight annoying salafi slouch that believes everything you have is hers. She will look like shit after one child and poison them with daycare and Dugsi until he becomes someone else’s child.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Let me guess, your parents are divorced or agoon. You have never dated or don’t have many siblings of the opposite gender and you think life will be lit once you add people like you’re filling a fridge. There is a reason most Somali dads are absent or go for another women not because they’re bad but because marriage is boring. Nobody wants to be with an overweight annoying salafi slouch that believes everything you have is hers. She will look like shit after one child and poison them with daycare and Dugsi until he becomes someone else’s child.
the funny thing is it’s usually guys who have 0 experience with women that are always talking about mgtow and “marriage is overrated”.

There’s a reason why so many incels believe in that ideology. It helps them feel better about themselves when no woman is interested in them.

If my only options were overweight salafi women then I too would think marriage is overrated lmao.

World

VIP
There is no such thing as “honeymoon phase”, or it finishing. That’s just gaalo BS, they have 30 partners before marriage and get bored after a few months because their dopamine is fried. It sounds like you just don’t like your partner or have grown tired of them. The longer you are with them, the more love grows and the better it gets.

I
the funny thing is it’s usually guys who have 0 experience with women that are always talking about mgtow and “marriage is overrated”.

There’s a reason why so many incels believe in that ideology. It helps them feel better about themselves when no woman is interested in them.

If my only options were overweight salafi women then I too would think marriage is overrated lmao.
I’ve been with women and know what my parents marriage has been like. They agreed to hate each other it’s really amusing at times but I 💯 agree with my father over my mom. He doesn’t really say bad things about her to me it’s the other way around. Wallahi the only reason their marriage worked for that long is because he listens to everything she says. But he hates her guts. He hasn’t slept in the same room as her for a minute 😭😭

Trending