Marriage is a Scam

Since I've seen so many posts related to marriage and young fellas on here talking about love, I just want to say to you all that marriage is not all that great as its made out to be.

What's wrong with staying single?

A lot of people are unhappy with their marriages and are ONLY in the relationship because of financial reasons or because they have children with their partner or both.

I'd advise you guys and girls to rethink your stance on the whole idea of "marriage" Just remember, relationships come and go.

Or if you really like your boyfriend/girlfriend just live together, I mean... it's practically the same thing. :kobeok:

Most Somalis in the west only get the religious marriage not the state registered one.
This is very true, but I think that is also pointless. People should just live together, I feel like it's only religious people who are even pondering the thought about marriage. Everywhere else is focusing on bettering themselves and their careers.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Societal atomization is moving further in. I blame the legal system because when you marry you enter into contractual agreement with not one but two sides, your spouse and the government.

But still families are the backbone of every single society on earth.

Stay married, make babies and when you get old enjoy family gatherings with your kids and grandkids. It beats being alone because at the end of the day when you are an old hag, nobody give s a shit about you except for your family if you managed to be a good father or mother.

This is very true, but I think that is also pointless. People should just live together, I feel like it's only religious people who are even pondering the thought about marriage. Everywhere else is focusing on bettering themselves and their careers.
Nah, family is the most important thing.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Extreme generalization and illogical sense. Go back to sucking ibliis' d*ck you devil coon

We muslims can only have halal kids by getting married.
Simple

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London
i hope you know that you can be bettering ur career and be married at the same time :leon:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Since I've seen so many posts related to marriage and young fellas on here talking about love, I just want to say to you all that marriage is not all that great as its made out to be.

What's wrong with staying single?

A lot of people are unhappy with their marriages and are ONLY in the relationship because of financial reasons or because they have children with their partner or both.

I'd advise you guys and girls to rethink your stance on the whole idea of "marriage" Just remember, relationships come and go.

Or if you really like your boyfriend/girlfriend just live together, I mean... it's practically the same thing. :kobeok:
in conclusion im single and this sugo of an essay is why

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I agree f*ck marriage and if you really want to get married just get nikah and that's it or the govt will eventually f*ck you over

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
the only way niggas are gonna live together is in a halal marriage

"religious people who are even pondering the thought about marriage. Everywhere else is focusing on bettering themselves and their careers"
nigga u like to sound retardet on purpose don't ya :mjpls:

Inshallah I intend to get married and have healthy children who will win a multitude of Nobel prizes :ahh:

And the government will never know shit about it :birdman:

The greatest indicator of wealth is marriage on the other hand divorce is the number indicator of poverty. The right one is worth it.