Marriage age?

Age of your partner

• Total voters
As somebody who has actual friends born in 2002 and later (2002-2006) I can deff tell you with confidence that we aren’t interested in guys born in the 1900s. There are million guys born between 2000-2005, why pick an uncle who feels insecure about himself so he wants to date young teenagers instead? I’m sorry but that’s just pathetic 😂😂😂😂
Sure. Anyhow, women including younger ones happily go for all types of dudes including olders and that’s OK. There’s no such thing as we aren’t interested in this or that. Given he’s attractive (money is a bonus) it doesn’t matter, there will be girls including younger ones going for him. Nobody actually cares about muh age

You might fall for an adeer yourself too you know.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Sure. Anyhow, women including younger ones happily go for all types of dudes including olders and that’s OK. There’s no such thing as we aren’t interested in this or that. Given he’s attractive (money is a bonus) it doesn’t matter, there will be girls including younger ones going for him. Nobody actually cares about muh age

An adeer with a bidaar? Pleaseeeeeeeeee

What Somali uncle do you know that’s attractive? None. Might I also add that they are fobs that aren’t loaded?

When people go for older guys 5+ years, they tend to be white men.

Most somali couples are close in age, if they aren’t, it’s a grandpa that’s friends with her father that bought her worth for 4 camels!

An adeer with a bidaar? Pleaseeeeeeeeee

What Somali uncle do you know that’s attractive? None. Might I also add that they are fobs that aren’t loaded?

When people go for older guys 5+ years, they tend to be white men.

Most somali couples are close in age, if they aren’t, it’s a grandpa that’s friends with her father that bought her worth for 4 camels!
Well. no? Of course no girl is checking for a facially handicapped regardless of age…

It seems what you’re basically saying is you’re ok with older men as long as they look aight, which is the point I’m making. That older GOOD LOOKING men can get young women. Bloody 68 IQ

@Javelin how do we cope? Millenial chads are stealing all the women from us zoomers it’s so over man

As somebody who has actual friends born in 2002 and later (2002-2006) I can deff tell you with confidence that we aren’t interested in guys born in the 1900s. There are million guys born between 2000-2005, why pick an uncle who feels insecure about himself so he wants to date young teenagers instead? I’m sorry but that’s just pathetic 😂😂😂😂
Ahmed Said Ahmed was born in 1998
BMiQf17k_400x400.jpg

Xoxoxo

VIP
Well. no? Of course no girl is checking for a facially handicapped regardless of age…

It seems what you’re basically saying is you’re ok with older men as long as they look aight, which is the point I’m making.

@Javelin how do we cope? Millenial chads are stealing all the women from us zoomers it’s so over man
Ugh againnnnnnnnn most gwn Z go for each other, dating Milenials is weird since they are even older then us

Realistically women are visual beings, we like pretty things hence why we take hours of our life to take care of our physical appearance. Nine times out of ten when a woman dates/marries a man alarmingly older than her its either for two reasons 1. money or 2. He most likely groomed her (this is me talking about 18/23 year old women)

Men in real life age horribly all the girls saying they like "older men" or "dilfs" are talking about them Hollywood heartthrobs like Brad pitt, Johnny depp, Will Smith who aged like fine wine they're not talking about 45 year old Bob the neighbour who has a calool looking like he is 9 months pregnant or 34 adeer abdi struggling with his bidaar.

Old man girls want
1154068e0890b9be5e81ce5225c0eb13.jpg

Old man in real life (girls would call 911 before he even looks at them)
061417-celeb-dad-bods-1-61adb38803c1433ebbacaac8b4ee6e97.jpg

Xoxoxo

VIP
Realistically women are visual beings, we like pretty things hence why we take hours of our life to take care of our physical appearance. Nine times out of ten when a woman dates/marries a man alarmingly older than her its either for two reasons 1. money or 2. He most likely groomed her (this is me talking about 18/23 year old women)

Men in real life age horribly all the girls saying they like "older men" or "dilfs" are talking about them Hollywood heartthrobs like Brad pitt, Johnny depp, Will Smith who aged like fine wine they're not talking about 45 year old Bob the neighbour who has a calool looking like he is 9 months pregnant or 34 adeer abdi struggling with his bidaar.

Old man girls want
View attachment 278179

Old man in real life (girls would call 911 before he even looks at them)
View attachment 278180
And this is smt that they doing understand. We like pretty things, if you ain’t pretty you’re booted to the side for a pretty thing

Trending

Latest posts