Marriage age?

Age of your partner

• Total voters
@Javelin word of advice don't trust fobs.
they will cannibalize you if they feel your miskeen.
You haven't ever been somalia or interacted with fobs while I have.
can we relax with the unsolicited miskeen advice everyone keeps trying to give me 💀

The Next Generation Data GIF by Star Trek

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
You haven't ever been somalia or interacted with fobs while I have.
can we relax with the unsolicited miskeen advice everyone keeps trying to give me.
I don't need advice from half-wits like you and the other guy

The Next Generation Data GIF by Star Trek
Relax, am just giving you advice. Cause you strike me as nice guy that’s all

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Yeah you’re living a fantasy. No girl born in 2005 or later will be interested in dating somebody born in the last century
Why are you this triggered it’s my life and I choose to marry 18 years old. Nothing wrong with it, you the one with issues.

Relax, am just giving you advice. Cause you strike me as nice guy that’s all
I'm really only nice online because that gets people talking and sharing basically being rude doesn't help progress much online.
I adapt to what works best and bases of what I want from each environment.

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Why are you this triggered it’s my life and I choose to marry 18 years old. Nothing wrong with it, you the one with issues.
Bro you’re fucking born in 1997-1998 nobody born after 2001 will ever touch you 😂 We prefer to date people around our own age instead of a loser that can’t get a woman born in the same century as him

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Bro you’re fucking born in 1997-1998 nobody born after 2001 will ever touch you 😂 We prefer to date people around our own age instead of a loser that can’t get a woman born in the same century as him
What the difference between 1998 to 2001
Just few years not big problem. If you reach the age of 18yrs you are grownup by the low and can marry older men.

Young women (16-19) go for older men (30+) all the time. An older, more experienced but still attractive guy has a definitive appeal it seems. Nothing wrong with it and the girls shouldn’t be stigmatised for doing so it’s their choice/life.

Xoxoxo

VIP
What the difference between 1998 to 2001
Just few years not big problem. If you reach the age of 18yrs you are grownup by the low and can marry older men.
Born AFTER 2001 you idiot.

Just because the law allows it doesn’t mean girls are into it. Believe me, we get the ick to just hear you’re born before 1999. That’s literally the only acceptable year for us 😂

You just got no game Nigga admit it, or else you won’t feel the need to manipulate a girl born after 2001 to just lose your virginity to

Xoxoxo

VIP
Young women (16-19) go for older men (30+) all the time. An older, more experienced but still attractive guy has a definitive appeal it seems. Nothing wrong with it and the girls shouldn’t be stigmatised for doing so it’s their choice/life.
Reer bidaar Born in the last century are not a thing for us ✨ we prefer to date a guy born after 1999. We want to date a young guy, not a fossil thank you very much

Just because the law allows it doesn’t mean girls are into it. Believe me, we get the ick to just hear you’re born before 1999. That’s literally the only acceptable year for us 😂

You just got no game Nigga admit it, or else you won’t feel the need to manipulate a girl born after 2001 to just lose your virginity to
Why say we? Your taste doesn’t represent all women your age. And why do you care anyway. Did one of your friends snag a rich adeer or something? :chrisfreshhah:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Why say we? Your taste doesn’t represent all women your age. And why do you care anyway. Did one of your friends snag a rich adeer or something? :chrisfreshhah:
As somebody who has actual friends born in 2002 and later (2002-2006) I can deff tell you with confidence that we aren’t interested in guys born in the 1900s. There are million guys born between 2000-2005, why pick an uncle who feels insecure about himself so he wants to date young teenagers instead? I’m sorry but that’s just pathetic 😂😂😂😂

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

Naya calm down no need to be angry. Your hysterical.

Trending