Marehan elders, businessmen and politicians are pouncing on Garowe, ask yourself WHY?

The prophet s.a.w specifically told us not bestow women with leadership positions, adhering to his teachings doesn't make me a sexist alhamdulillah.

Not sure why you're obsessed with my father though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we're discussing policies and politics. If you can't handle disagreements maybe you should've taken my advice and keep yourself out of it.

If you want to have a grownup discussion about politics and even our lineages then I will invite you to paltalk chat room or Twitter space right now.... Let's hear your lineage and mine too. Let's have a debate on our political positions.

LOL

Women are allowed to hold notable positions, and they did when the Prophet SAW was alive. In addition, among MY clan, women are held in high esteem, unlike your kind.

I caught you, multiple times and you JUST referred to YOURSELF as Marehan. I do enjoy how you debase yourself by begging MJ men, it thrills me. Keep up the tuugsi.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
LOL

Women are allowed to hold notable positions, and they did when the Prophet SAW was alive. In addition, among MY clan, women are held in high esteem, unlike your kind.

I caught you, multiple times and you JUST referred to YOURSELF as Marehan. I do enjoy how you debase yourself by begging MJ men, it thrills me. Keep up the tuugsi.
Let's see who's who then... Proof yourself that you're truly what you claim to be. I'll invite you to an audio chat room either paltalk or Twitter space, let's talk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ abtirso ana waan abtirsanaya. you call anyone sheegato while struggling to speak the pure dialect of Somali in Puntland... Ciyaal say wallah and their Shenanigans.. I dare you to say yes .. else don't quote me with your attention seeking posts.

Let's see who's who then... Proof yourself that you're truly what you claim to be. I'll invite you to an audio chat room either paltalk or Twitter space, let's talk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ abtirso ana waan abtirsanaya. you call anyone sheegato while struggling to speak the pure dialect of Somali in Puntland... Ciyaal say wallah and their Shenanigans.. I dare you to say yes .. else don't quote me with your attention seeking posts.

I'll send some MJ men after you, you charlatan.
Don't lick their feet when they come to you oo is adkee.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Marehan and Majeerteen alliance is coming soon whether some people despise it or not. The alliance with Ogadens for the past 15 years was a waste of our time and resources. Ogadens never changed since the civil war, Hawiye throws them a bone and they immediately run towards them kissing their feet. We cannot possibly be in alliance with a clan that has inferiority complex towards the Hawiye. You will see the next couple of months and years how we'll destroy and eviscerate Ahmed Madoobe's regime and put a loyal courageous proud Merehan Darood dude in Jubaland.
You think a MX will somehow become an ally after they get PL's support? Where in history has this happened? But We do have history of them inflicting harm many times. If Deni falls for this BS, than waa doqon. Madoobe is dead to us and is an individual with self interests but our ties to Beesha OG is on strong foundation.

Puntite queen's views is the majority view of most MJ folks booweyaal.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I have learned to trust puntite queen's sheegato detector skills over the years. It's always the ones she suspects who bring us absurd stuff that doesn't even cross the minds of a real MJ person.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
this is a whole nother level, at least the younger generations dont have this many grudges. Hope that everything can get resolved here because this is just sad

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You think a MX will somehow become an ally after they get PL's support? Where in history has this happened? But We do have history of them inflicting harm many times. If Deni falls for this BS, than waa doqon. Madoobe is dead to us and is an individual with self interests but our ties to Beesha OG is on strong foundation.

Puntite queen's views is the majority view of most MJ folks booweyaal.
I have been in close contact with local politicians for the past six months following the political maneuvers of Deni and his administration. An alliance with Marehan is definitely on the horizon, say wallahi kids like you people seem to think we ain't flexible, we are. It was Omar Abdirashid who endorsed Farmaajo in 2017 election practically giving his 38 mps, it was abdiwali Gaas who welcomed Farmaajo like a king in PL back in 2017. The point is, we have no grudges against any clan be it Marehan or Ogaden etc. Alliances fade away and new ones emerge, that's the way of the world. Ogadens have done so much harm to our civilians back in the 90s too.. Madoobe has mistreated and deported countless Harti in Kismayo, still we supported him until he abandoned our cause and sided with HSM.

Kids in this forum will definitely see the truth when my statements turn out to be true.

Walahi all this energy they put into impersonating us and wishful thinking, could turn Gedo into a very competent region. Ilaahay baa u maqan dadkaan, ileen waxaan oo kale baa qurbaha uu fadhiya.

What a waste of a Booli Qaran ticket out of Somalia.

woman-pen.gif

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Walahi all this energy they put into impersonating us and wishful thinking, could turn Gedo into a very competent region. Ilaahay baa u maqan dadkaan, ileen waxaan oo kale baa qurbaha uu fadhiya.

What a waste of a Booli Qaran ticket out of Somalia.

woman-pen.gif
One of the characteristics of people with little to no experience in grown-up debates is resorting to vulgar insults against people who oppose their point of view. It's quite evident in this thread that so many kids here suffer from that inexperience.

Kkkk calling me sheegat after I have been on this platform for more than 7+ years just because you disagree with my statement is egregiously funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So, for instance If I had said let's have an alliance with HG you'd call me HG hawiye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The amount of mental retardation in that logic is astronomical.
wtf-blink.gif

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Kkkk calling me sheegat
Stop Talking GIF by One Chicago

Thanks to your Freudian slip, we can all now confirm that she was right (as always) about you.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Stop Talking GIF by One Chicago

Thanks to your Freudian slip, we can all now confirm that she was right (as always) about you.
You clearly suffer from comprehension difficulties. So many autistic kids on this platform subxaanalah.
rajpal-yadav-rajpal.gif

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
As I said before, if anyone on this thread has the balls to discuss their lineage and family heritage and also debate the current issues facing Puntland then let's have an audio chat room in paltalk or Twitter space or any other audio chatrooms available on the net. We'll see who's who. I'm done responding to childish assertions.

dare-i-dare-you.gif

As I said before, if anyone on this thread has the balls to discuss their lineage and family heritage and also debate the current issues facing Puntland then let's have an audio chat room in paltalk or Twitter space or any other audio chatrooms available on the net. We'll see who's who. I'm done responding to childish assertions.

View attachment 313456

LOL

Nobody will be listening to a fake abtiris, that you strangled out of a miskeen ayeeyo.
Us MJs on this forum know each other personally, and I would hate to see a shegato curb-stomped. You see, even I have my limits.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
LOL

Nobody will be listening to a fake abtiris, that you strangled out of a miskeen ayeeyo.
Us MJs on this forum know each other personally, and I would hate to see a shegato curb-stomped. You see, even I have my limits.
....and there she is.. spectacularly crumbling under pressure when challenged.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I guess you're the sheegato here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hiding behind the puntite cloak for nothing. Come out and have a debate, let's test your knowledge about the region you claim to hail from. We'll test your dialect, your knowledge about the region and your lineage. Else don't quote me again with your diarrhea.

....and there she is.. spectacularly crumbling under pressure when challenged.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I guess you're the sheegato here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hiding behind the puntite cloak for nothing. Come out and have a debate, let's test your knowledge about the region you claim to hail from. We'll test your dialect, your knowledge about the region and your lineage. Else don't quote me again with your diarrhea.

We chased you away from this forum years ago, you just crawled back to reactivate an old account, to spread your tuugsi campaign. If you insist on doubling down with this charade, I'll rustle up a few MJ men to meet you in person, and I'll ask them to record you as you wet your pants.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
We chased you away from this forum years ago, you just crawled back to reactivate an old account, to spread your tuugsi campaign. If you insist on doubling down with this charade, I'll rustle up a few MJ men to meet you in person, and I'll ask them to record you as you wet your pants.
"Chased you.." maybe you chased me in your dreams miyaa... What's this weird fantasies you have of me, shegato girl?!

You think blabbering diarrheas on this forum is people's priorities miyaa?! As I said before, I debate with grownups on audio chatrooms instead of wasting my precious time on ignoble say wallahi kids like yourself.

If you're an actual puntite then you'll accept my challenge. Else you're sheegato, full stop.
i dare you a christmas story GIF

Trending